Valentine's Day pt2

... some terribly written Hermittpad oneshots...

They're so bad and idk whyyy

Jingler/PM (TheJingler poultry_man_)

Poultry Man sat on  the floor of the poultry cave, his head in his hands, tears running down his face. He got his emotions back just a few days ago, when Cinder died for him and he suddenly realised how many people he had killed.

Jingler was wandering through hermittpad, slightly bored, with nothing currently going on, he arrived at the poultry cave , his subconscious thoughts  had taken him there. He headed inside and heard the quiet sound of sobbing.

He found poultry man sat on the floor, crying into his hands.
“Poultry? What’s wrong?” The Jangler said, crouching down next to him.
“I killed.. I killed so many people… I killed them..” Poultry whispered. Jingler sat next to him, putting an arm around his shoulders, Poultry man leaned into him.
“I h-had no guilt, no remorse, it wa-was taken a-away to end the cy-cycle… i killed the-them and i di-didn’t even feel b-bad about it... “ poultry man said, “They all forgive me, b-but i do-don’t deserve to be forgiven i-i-”
“Hey, shhh, its ok.” Jingler said, comforting him, “You did something bad, but it'll be ok, I promise.”
Poultry man nodded, “Thank you…”

Hahahhahah im not good at thisss… ok just two more, i think. (I really should stop but oH wELl )

EX/NPC Grian. (_EvilXisuma_ NPC-GRIAN)

Evil X wandered around his empty profile, he didn’t know why he hadn’t dug himself a cave, or even built a hut of some description.

“HELLO EVIL XISUMA!” Someone said, very loudly, making EX jump about a foot in the air, he turned around to see NPC grian standing behind him.
“Oh… Hi NPC.” EX said.
“HELLO”
“Do you… Do you have to alk so loud?” Evil X said, rubbing his ears.
“I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TALK QUIETLY-” NPC explained.
EX sighed, "greattttt well RIP my ears."
"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?" NPC said.
"Owww… don't worry about it.just… try not to talk much.” EX said, flattening his cat ears.
“WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT?” NPC asked.
“How I’ve been here so long and I haven’t even built a house, why?” EX asked.
“RUSTIC HOUSE?”
“No just, any house-”
“NO! I BUILD RUSTIC HOUSE!” NPC said “FOR YOU!”
“You- wait- you want to build me a house?”
“YES! RUSTIC HOUSE!” NPC said excitedly, pulling out a load of materials.
“Oh well- ok? If you want to i guess…”

(Half an hour later)

EX and NPC stood in front of a large rustic style house together.
"This is mine? You just build this for me for free?" EX said, slightly dumbfounded by the gesture.
“YES” NPC said, looking at EX.
“I uhh, Thank you…” EX sied.
“GO INSIDE!” NPC said, pulling EX into the house.
“Oh! Ok!” EX said, allowing himself to be dragged into the house.

“I MADE YOU COOKIES!” NPC said, handing EX a plate of burnt cookies.
“But- they’re burnt…” EX said, confused.
“I DON’T KNOW HOW TO MAKE COOKIES…”
EX sighed, “Come o, i’ll show you.”

And so they spent the rest of the day making cookies.

Yes, i know this is bad too, but whatever, now last but not leas,

Scarlette X Darklockette

Scarlette was drunk again, everyone knew it, She had been making her special cake earlier that day and she’d gone off into the woods again, returning at 3am falling over her feet,

Darklockette was at her house(? Does she have a house lol)  watching a film, when there was a knock on her window, confused she got up and opened it, Sevi, Scarlette’s vex flew in and tried to tell her something frantically,
“Hey hey calm down!” Darklock said, “I don’t understand you,”
Sevi looked defeated then gestured for her to follow him, she nodded and ran after him.

Sevi took her all the way to Scarlette’s house, where Poultry Man was trying to get her to lie down, she was just giggling hysterically.
“Oh Scarlette…” Darklock said, coming over.
“Oh Darklock you’re here help me please-” Poultry said.
“Darkyyy!” Scarlette squealed, giggling, Darklock laughed.
“Yes Scarlette, it’s me, now what happened to you?”
“HEhehe I drank deh magic againn!” Scarlette said,
“Alright, i’m taking you to my house and you’re going to go to sleep, ok?” Darklock said, earning a grateful glance from PM.
“Yeyeya!” Scarlette said,
“Alright, come on…” Darklock picked Scarlette up bridal style and carried her off, Scarlette put her arms around Darklock’s neck and giggled.

Back at Darklock’s house, Darklock went to put Scarlette down on the sofa, when She grabbed her sleeve.
“Stay here Darky!” She said, “We can watch Disney together!”
“No, Scarlette you need to sleep-”
“Disney!” Scarlette said, giving her puppy eyes, “Pleaseeee?”
“OK fine, what film?” Darklock asked, instantly regretting it with the word that came out of Scarlette’s mouth.
“Frozennnnnn!” She squealed.
“Why? Are you trying to torture me?” Darklock said, with a small smile, finding the disk and putting it into the DVD player.
“Let it gooo! Let it gooooOOO!” Scarlette sung badly, Darklock laughed.
“Save the singing for the song, or i won’t watch it with you.”
“Okk finee.” Scarlette said as Darklock came and sat next to her, pressing play and the film started.

During the film, Scarlette got closer and closet to Darklock until her head was resting on her chest, Darklock smiled, and put her arm around Scarlette’s shoulders.

By the end of the film both girl were asleep in eachothers arms, And Ary, Azael and Viola totally weren’t watching through the window.

I know these are bad but like i hope you enjoyed anyway and i’m sorry that these are three days late btw I…. uhh… yeah I don't have an excuse.

-Ash