Day 17: Christmas movies

Scar had arranged a giant movie watching session with the hermits. He had spent all last night building a cinema type building, and kitting it out with everything needed for a perfect cinema night, including a state of the art Concorp popcorn machine. Now all he needed to do was invite the hermits.

(The next day)

All the hermits were arriving in the cinema, talking excitedly about what film they could be watching.

"What film are we watching Scar?" Asked X,
"Only the best Disney Christmas film!" Scar said excitedly, bouncing around as if he had had five cups of coffee.
"Which is?" Doc asked.
"Frozen! Obviously!" Scar said happily, only to be met this a chorus of groans from various hermits in the crowd.
"But, that's not a christmas film…" said Joe, pointing out the obvious.
"I came here to watch Christmas films! Not that rubbish!" Iskall said, slightly overreacting.
"I was all set to watch some wholesome, terrible Christmas films!" Protested X.

"B-but- it is wholesome!" Scar replied, losing all of the excitable energy he had only a few minutes ago.
"I, for one, think it would be a great film to watch!" Stress piped up.
"Seriously?" Doc said, "That's the most cringy Disney film ever!"
"But- but it's the best!" Scar said.
"I'll watch it with you Scar!" Grian yelled from the crowd.
"Me to!" Said Cub, "Just for you Scar!"
"Alright, Everyone who wants to watch Frozen cone with me." Said Stress, "The rest of you spoilsports can stay here and watch your Christmas films!"

Scar, Grian, Cub and Stress flew to Stress' ice castle, where she went about setting up a cosy area in her large living room. She set up the TV and lit a large fire in the fireplace. She got a load of blankets and hot chocolate for each of them.

During the film Scar cuddled up to Grian, for his warmth, Stress fell asleep on Grian's shoulder and Cub had spent a while laughing at him.

By the end of the film Scar was asleep too.
"So I guess we're staying here tonight?" Grian said.
"You don't exactly have a choice.* Cub pointed out.
"True."
_________________________________________
Yay! It's late!

I honestly have no idea what this is XD

Also it's like almost 6am and I've been awake all night so....

I hope you enjoyed!

-Ash