//16//

after the slamming shut of jisung's laptop, the two of them sat in very awkward silence.

jisung with his cheek puffed and his arms crossed, staring at the desk; while minho was leaning back in the chair- eyes glued to his phone as he played a random game in boredom.

they had gotten no where.

jisung loosened his arms before glancing at the older. he still felt angry, but there had been a question he's been wondering about ever since they started this class.

considering they weren't doing anything anyway, might as well bring it up again.

"you never answered my question." he murmured, eyes turning away from minho as his arms crossed tightly again.

"what are you talking about?"

"since when did you do art?"

jisung didn't remember a single time he'd seen minho draw. he didn't even remember seeing any art supplies anywhere in his house when he would go there as a kid.

the question brought minho's eyes up from his phone, but he didn't like it. he knew jisung was asking because he'd never seen him interested in art as a kid.

and he did not like the indirect reference back to their childhood.

so with a slight scoff, minho looked back at his phone. "that's none of your business."

before jisung could even process his response, a sudden nudge to his shoulder made him turn around.

"hey you two~"

minho immediately rolled his eyes with a groan.

hyunjin popped in the middle of them, a wide grin on his face. "what a coincidence this is. what are the odds that you two get paired with each other?"

"hyunjin if you value your life even a tiny bit, i suggest you either leave or shut the fuck up." minho glared, making the brunette giggle.

"oh aren't you such the jokester."

"i don't think he's joking..." jisung whispered close to hyunjin, yet the other didn't seem to care.

instead he pulled up a chair and sat in between them. "so, i've been thinking-"

"that scares me." jisung blurted immediately, not knowing how this could possibly be a good thing.

"what if we all go to a movie after classes?" hyunjin kicked his feet, slinging his arms over both jisung and minho's shoulder. "a little bonding!"

minho instantly took hyunjin's arm off him, scooting away. "yeah no."

jisung nodded in agreement. "will all due respect, i would rather rip my face off."

hyunjin cringed at the image. "ew! that's so dark!"

"apparently so are my drawings." minho flatly said from where he was sitting, picking at his nails and making hyunjin gasp and turn to jisung.

"you called his drawings dark?!"

jisung immediately waved his hands in defense. "h-he said my drawings looks like a toddler did them!" he shot, making hyunjin dramatically gasp again- turning to minho.

"you said that?!"

"i sure did."

"hey guys," the sweet sound of ms. jang's voice made all of them startle except minho, who simply turned to look up at her. "i'm hearing a lot going on over here. everyone's done with the critique?"