//133//

soobin shows jisung his friends current work in progress and just as he expected, jisung loves it.

they talk about it for a little before going back to some small talk, before soobin checks the time and declares that he has to go and bring it back to his friend now.

they exchange socials on a sticky note and give a final hug as a goodbye, promising to remember each others actual names this time.

and as jisung lets go of the hug, minho chewing on a piece of gum from the mini-pack that was buried deep in his pocket and staring with flat eyes.

he had spent this time alone gathering all the art materials to put them away. he has no desire to continue working.

he pops a bubble when jisung comes back, smile still on his face as he hops back into his spot in front of minho.

"that was fun." jisung states, eyes searching for his phone which was resting on minho's lap.

he takes it to briefly see what song he was listening to before opening insta to go follow his long lost roommate.

"you never mentioned what he looks like." minho says as he looks down at the temporarily forgotten canvas. he forgot to put it away.

"i didn't?" jisung cluelessly questions. "well he's tall and nice." he giggles a little, finding soobin's account from what was written on the sticky note and hitting the follow button.

"what was he like as a roommate?" there was a slight pause as minho gets up and takes the canvas in his hand. "did you like him?"

jisung nods his head, too dumb to just leave it at that. "yeah! he was the kind that i got along well with. he would offer to do face masks with me." he recalls, smiling a little more at the memory.

"he was nice but we kinda would do our own thing." jisung puts his phone in his pocket as he gets up too.

"the only downside was the fact that he drank butterscotch coffee and it would smell like that for an hour." he follows as minho puts the canvas on a drying station. he tilts his head.

"you're done working today?" he asks, and minho pops another bubble with a curt nod.

"yeah. we're going home."

there was a kind of edge to minho's voice that jisung was kind of able to detect.

it wasn't mad. it wasn't angry.

despite this, before jisung even had the time to question if minho was mad at him, he was suddenly being pulled close to his side by the arm.

minho slotted them together in a way that caught jisung off guard as he was pulled towards the door.

he blinks cluelessly as they got outside, feeling minho's arm wrap around his own tighter.

it felt.. secure to say the least.

he was not sure why minho's hold was more firm, but it had him happy nonetheless. he smiles and leans over to look at minho's face.

"how do you feel about what you got done today?" he questions, but instead he was met with another sudden chaste kiss to the corner of his mouth.

jisung blinks in surprise at the sudden rise of affection.

"it was good." minho replies, but other than that nothing else was said.

jisung smiles again and takes back one of the airpods and puts in his own ear, enjoying the weird closeness as they waited for the bus.

~~~