//68//

"hey.. we uh.. should work on our project today." jisung twisted a piece of his hair between his fingers.

they hadn't spoken for a while. typically they would speak often given the fact they live together, but they hadn't been near each other enough to actually ignite thought about their painting.

or to talk about anything at all.

"okay." minho looked up from his phone and rolled onto his back on his bed. "we should go to the studio then, no?" he questioned.

jisung looked to the side and nodded.

he didn't know why he suddenly felt.. awkward? with minho now. it felt weird.

minho yawned and groaned as he stretched his stiff limbs. he sighed and rubbed his eye with the hand that wasn't holding his phone.

he had been in bed all day so all he was wearing was a large black t-shirt and long black fabric shorts. he stood up, cracking his back and looking himself in the mirror for a sec to debate on changing.

"i wouldn't wear anything too nice because we'll be painting." jisung murmured, as if being able to tell what minho was debating.

minho cocked his head to the side at his reflection, tugging on the edge of his shirt. "they have smocks right?"

jisung nodded, scooting into frame of the mirror to look at his own outfit.

he had changed already for the day and was wearing baggy jeans with a light blue giant sweater to keep warm. knowing he had the tendency to freeze up easily, he looked over at his bed to find a coat or something.

"i'm gonna change." minho decided for himself, opening his drawers to rummage through them.

while he scavenged for something to change into, jisung noticed the jacket that was right at the edge of his bed. he hesitated for a second before grabbing it and putting it on.

"it's hoodie season~" minho hummed to himself, digging out a royal blue hoodie he had in one of his drawers. he stood up, bunching up the fabric to pull over his head.

in the middle of doing so he turned around and stopped momentarily, pausing when he caught a look at the blonde.

he snickered, pulling his head through the hood. "no shame wearing my jacket, huh?"

jisung nearly dropped his phone at the statement, choking on his saliva. he grabbed a half empty water bottle and contemplated throwing it at him.

"EXCUSE ME. last time i checked you didn't want me giving this back to you, so-" he dropped the water bottle onto his bed with a huff.

minho grabbed black pants from the drawer. "still, didn't know you were so shameless." he said.

jisung felt his neck burn. "it's warm, okay?" he grumbled, pulling at the sleeves of the jacket.

"oh i bet it is." he quipped.

jisung grabbed the water bottle and threw it. "SHUT UP. MY GOD."

minho caught it with one hand. "i don't think i will." he tossed it to the side.

jisung sighed, groaning and rubbing his hands over his eyes. "let's just gooo." he pleaded.

minho snickered again and changed into the rest of his clothes and his shoes.

~~~

"no, minho the paint itself isn't toxic." jisung deadpanned, letting the hand holding the brush go down a little. "it's the paint thinner that has all the chemicals in it."