//114//

"feeling warmer now?" by the time the two of them came back into the room, jisung had already finished his drink and ms. lee was still laying comfortably in bed.

jisung walked in and smiled, "yes, thanks to your lovely son." he said, nudging into minho's side playfully as they walked together.

his mother laughed tenderly as minho shook his head and rolled his eyes, noticing the empty cup on her nightstand and reaching for it.

"i'm gonna get you some more water." he said, and the woman motioned with her hand for him to leave it.

"hun, i'm fine. you do far too much for me, you need to focus on getting a nice, good rest." she said, and despite the statement, minho simply waved his hand to brush it off and wiggled the glass up in the air.

"going to get more water." he stated again, turning around to head back downstairs as he ignored his mother.

ms. lee could only sigh as he left the room, shaking her head because minho had always been this way.

"there's no getting through to that boy. he's been doing so much for me and he hasn't been taking any breaks like i ask him." she spoke, sounding slightly upset.

"aw really?" jisung sat back down in the chair near the bed and folded his hands in his lap. "he must be really worried about you." of course he was.

"yeah but he hasn't been sleeping right." her eyes were still in the direction of the door; her face woven with worry.

"he hasn't?"

before jisung could say anything else on it, ms. lee broke in with an idea. "speaking of which, why don't you sleep over, dear? i would hate for you to have to travel all the way back home by yourself."

the sudden offer had jisung frantically waving his hand in protest. "oh, no no i wouldn't want to impose-"

"impose on what?" she laughed lightly. "the only thing here is a sick lady stuck in bed and her lonely son. don't be ridiculous! you can stay."

jisung thought about it. of course he would've loved to stay over, but he couldn't help that he felt somewhat of a burden. like an intrusion.

"i mean- i don't know if minho would-"

"if i would what?"

the way jisung jumped at the sound of his voice could've been considered embarrassing, but was quickly turning around to see minho holding the same glass now filled to the brim with water.

he walked inside and placed it on the bedside while his mother spoke.

"minho, shouldn't jisung spend the night?" she suggested, and minho immediately looked over at the blonde who in that moment wanted to shrivel.

"i can lend you some clothes."

wow.

"then it's settled!" his mother beamed (as much as a tired sick woman could) and clasped her pale hands together. "you're staying."

jisung felt his body ease which only told him how badly he actually wanted to stay. honestly the thought of going back home alone now really sounded terrible, so he nodded, smiling a little.

and in return, minho smiled back. "come on, i'll pick some out for you." and jisung was instantly standing to follow him.

~~~

if there was any area of the house that jisung wasn't familiar with; it was minho's old room.

he wasn't even sure if he could find it properly without making a wrong turn first.