//46//

no body even truly knew whose party this was, where it was, nor how many people were gonna be there.

it was unknown yet that didn't stop them.

jisung's head began to spin before they even were remotely close to the location of the party. the sounds of the tiktok's playing from felix's phone were beginning to hurt his head.

"you're gonna have so much fun." a comforting hand was placed on jisung's arm. hyunjin offered a secure smile which helped jisung calm down a little from his previous nerves.

"yeah, i know." he sighed lightly, picking at his cuticles. "i'll calm down more eventually." he assured with a small smile.

they were sat in the car, a steady ten minutes already having gone by since they entered the vehicle.

it was dark outside so the lights of the other cars reflected on the windows while minho drove to the location of the party using the gps to guide him.

chan, jeongin, and seungmin apparently had already arrived.

jisung focused on all the lights outside.

soon there were different lights catching his attention. there were party lights captivating him even outside, being bright, colorful and strobing. they were definitely at the right place.

minho swerved and took a parking space not too far from the actual house. upon parking the car and getting out, there was a sudden shout.

"jisung, felix!!! over here!" a loud yet sweet voice he recognized drew the attention of the entire group.

jisung squinted over to where the voice came from, seeing someone waving at him with two other people by his side.

jisung felt even more relieved when he realized it was chan.

he broke into a smile and waved back. "hi chan!!" he rushed up to him with extended arms.

chan instantly embraced the younger in a hug, squeezing him before beginning to introduce the one person standing there that he didn't know. "this is kim seungmin. jeongin introduced me already."

jisung pulled back and chan stepped aside to reveal a taller, puppy-like individual.

he was dressed nicely. he wore a dark vest over a detailed, flow white collared shirt. he had on black tight jeans and black boots. his hair was a light chocolate brown, and he had a pair of glasses decorating his face.

"so you're han jisung?" he questioned, smiling slightly revealing a set of braces placed on his perfectly white teeth.

jisung blinked before nodding. "y-yeah! it's nice to meet you.." he shyly spoke, not knowing how to interpret the narrowing of the stranger's eyes.

"you're not what i imagined you to look like." he said, placing a curved finger on his chin as if inspecting jisung further. he leaned in and scanned him up and down. "you're attractive." he complimented.

"did you expect him not to be?" felix popped in from behind jisung, gripping securely on his best friend's arm. "of course he is!"

however seungmin just shook his head, not getting at that. "it's just the way jeongin described him made me believe he was a gremlin or something. he doesn't look like someone who would climb up a wall or bite someone's ankles."

"ah-" jisung momentarily forgot about his nerves. he looked over at jeongin with a flat smile. "that's what you said?"

jeongin looked away and sheepishly laughed. "i might've described you to him."