//24//

the next day jisung stood awkwardly at the front office in one of the buildings he was called to. he looked around not really knowing what else to do.

he didn't say anything, only giving polite smiles at the older ladies that were sat by their computers, probably sorting some student information or going through files.

after a few more moments there was finally an opening of a door. "han jisung?" a man's voice asked, making him turn to his left to see him.

"uh- yeah." jisung nodded, relaxing a bit when the man smiled at him. he hadn't done anything wrong then.

"perfect, come right in." he smiled, motioning with his head for the blonde to follow him.

jisung gave a little sigh of relief, allowing his feet to move himself forward to follow the man.

upon walking into his office room, the smell of hard hand sanitizer met jisung's nose and made him shudder. why were the office rooms always so damn cold?

"take a seat." the man smiled again, making jisung nod and immediately sit down in the chair propped in front of the big desk.

the man clicked on his computer, clicking through some things and exiting out tabs that were no longer needed. "okaaay so, we got your request for a new roommate. you needed a new one right?"

jisung internally let out another big sigh of relief, the dwindle of anxiousness now completely being extinguished. "yes, i did." he nodded with a smile.

"so good news, there are a few people who came in with the same needs. it was all strangely sudden but it's still going to be randomly arranged, you're fine with that?"

jisung nodded his head, because he knew even if he wasn't this college were sent on pairing roommates up themselves.

"perfect! i just wanted to call you in just so you know when to expect a new roommate. it'll probably be all set in two days, so on wednesday be prepared to let another person in your dorm." he quickly typed something into the computer. "if anything goes wrong, you can just file a roommate complaint."

that sounded promising.

finally, jisung wouldn't have to suffer alone anymore.

jisung gave another smile, this time wider, before nodding his head. "okay, thanks so much."

the torment of silence was over!

~~~

before class had started jisung took time sitting by himself on his phone. he was scanning through his apps, eventually settling on Instagram after a while of mindlessly alternating.

he had started feeling better since yesterday.

the nightmare that managed to slip in his brain yesterday truly seemed to be what set everything off, and being free of such a dream this time jisung woke up feel way less tormented.

he twisted a piece of his hair between his fingers as he subconsciously found himself going back to the picture felix posted of him, now being a couple days old.

he sighed and went through the comments again, not finding anything better to do. his toxic curiosity was also eating through him as well, which only fueled the decision.

he found himself scrolling all the way to the bottom again, eyes immediately darting and finding that one hateful comment he'd torn himself over from before.

could've picked a better model.

jisung instantly shut his phone off, sighing and rubbing his eyes with a cringe. his self sabotaging ways were getting out of hand lately dear lord.