//44//

"honestly, that movie was way better than it should've been." walking out of the movie theater, hyunjin tossed the empty popcorn bucket in the garbage while rubbing his eyes and sniffling.

"yeah no- it hit hard." felix agreed, voice wobbly from all the crying he had just gone through. he wiped his eyes as they walked.

"i was actually so interested in the plot." jisung hadn't cried, but he was surely immersed. he put his finger on his chin. "i wonder how they did that last shot. the rain looked so cool."

walking next to him, minho nodded his head. "yeah, it was a really nice touch. also the music was really good."

"i think i caught a two plot holes though." jisung noted, making the ravenette nod his head in agreement.

"oh yeah definitely. i caught those too, if we're thinking of the same ones. like how did she suddenly know where to find him? why didn't they explain that part? she just showed up? no explanation whatsoever."

at this, jisung nodded aggressively. "yeah exactly!! and i thought they turned off their locations after they fought? there was no way she was gonna find him. he was soo far away too."

minho hummed. "there was another one too, something with the side character but i forgot." jisung nodded again, tapping minho's arm in agreement.

"he was supposed to be going to japan but they said the wrong location later on." he said, answering minho's question.

"ahh yeah. that's right." he smiled, being the first to get to the door and hold it open for them to walk out inside the parking lot.

felix and hyunjin were trailing behind. the two of them exchanged a look of pure confusion as they continued to watch the two ahead of them.

"my only complaint was how little they communicated!" jisung complained, wriggling his hands in the air in annoyance. "like obviously the main character had the right to be mad but it was just handled so poorly."

minho looked over to the general direction he thought they parked. "actually, i think the girl had the right to be mad." he said, shrugging slightly as he said it.

jisung blinked, looking at him and tilting his head. "what? why? she caused a lot of pain towards the main character! she was so cold towards him for no reason. the things she said were so outta pocket." jisung crossed his arms, truly not understanding how anyone could possibly disagree.

"yeah she was mean, but she was also hurting. and the main guy hurt her by stealing away her best friend. that's pretty shitty." minho flatly explained, recalling the scene where the girl cried alone in her room over it.

upon hearing the conversation, felix wearily opened his mouth to cut in but hyunjin put his hand down. "let them do it." he said, slightly grinning a little.

"but he didn't mean to! he had no idea that her best friend was going to completely drop her, that was out of his control." jisung scoffed. "if anything the girl was overreacting. she didn't have to yell at the main character like that. she shouldn't have let her anger boil to that point."

minho felt his eyebrow twitch at the disagreement. "but you can't just get mad at the way people handle their anger. it was literally disclosed that she had anger issues growing up, and having her childhood best friend abandon her for the main guy plus having to deal with it by herself would break anyone. she had abandonment issues." he stressed the last words as if to drill his point.

"yeah but she started the battle."

"and the guy made it worse."

"how?!" the two of them stopped walking, facing each other directly as they each tried to argue for their point.