//51//

"welcome back guys!" ms. jang smiled at everyone, her eyes softly expressing her happiness. "i have a warm up assignment ready so go ahead and get comfortable with the person sitting next to you."

jisung caught minho shooting a glance, and watched as he moved his chair closer to the spot he was sitting in.

"let's get comfortable." he said, smiling a little just to be a little shit and emphasizing the word.

jisung grimaced. "you're getting too comfortable for my liking." he moved away slightly in response.

"okay, so." ms. jang caught the attention of everyone back again. she clasped her hands together. "to get to know who you're sitting next to better, we're gonna draw how you view them."

minho and jisung snorted simultaneously.

"and you'll present them to each other when you're done!" her voice seemed full with excitement and her soft features were bright. "it should just be something fast, no need for excessive details. have some fun with it~"

after the explanation, the students began moving to get out their tools and paper.

jisung gave minho a quick look before grinning to himself after having an idea sprout in his head. he poorly attempted to suppress the urge to giggle.

he took out the drawing tablet from his bag and clicked it on. "make sure you draw me good." jisung whispered, hearing minho snicker.

"i can only do so well when my model looks like that." he briefly motioned to the entirety of jisung after making a face of disgust. the younger whacked his arm.

"well, i'll make sure to draw you good. because i'm the better artist." jisung rolled his eyes, beginning to mark up his blank digital canvas.

"that's a bold statement." minho flatly said.

"it's true." jisung drew a dark line. "your art is terrible compared to mine."

"do you value life?" minho started drawing too, also using the tablet he decided to bring today. "because it sure sounds like you don't."

"you don't scare me." jisung said, yet all it took was one glare from minho to have him shutting up and slightly leaning away.

"besides, your big mouth destroys any compliments anyone could muster from your work. so damn annoying." minho shook his head, already loosely coloring his doodle.

jisung scoffed. "and you're so petty minho. so damn mean." he said in the same tone the latter used, already adding the last little bit of color to his doodle.

after a few more minutes, there was a timer going off from ms. jang's computer. she quickly went over and turned it off, looking over her students with a smile. "okay! time is over guys, time to show!"

jisung immediately turned his chair facing minho. he clicked to the preview mode of his drawing, putting his stylus down on the table and grinning. "okay, me first."

minho raised one eyebrow and looked down at the tablet being pressed into jisung's body by his arms.

jisung placed the tablet down on the table and slid it over.

"i tried my hardest to capture the pure aura you radiate. you know, the famous lee minho is always a charmer with his looks and all." he held back a snicker as the older finally looked over at it.

minho deadpanned.