//131//

minho is careful with him.

not in the suffocating or overly tender way where it felt dishonest- but in the perfect way. in the way that only the blonde was able to see.

jisung's hands were tended to.

each finger was covered with a flesh-colored bandaid.

minho made an off handed comment about how he knows jisung would probably like the colorful ones more, but that this was all they had.

he would get better ones next time he went shopping.

but jisung didn't complain. he was just thankful that someone was there for him.

minho suggests they stay home.

jisung doesn't agree.

they both acknowledge the fact that jisung wouldn't be able to do any painting, but jisung emphasizes that at least they would be able to get some work done.

he could suggest more ideas for what minho should do or come up with more ideas for his side of the project.

or maybe he can play music from their shared airpods and be in charge of that. in charge of something.

"are you sure you're up for being out right now? we can always turn back." minho questions as the two of them walk off the bus. technically he was right. the next bus to this stop was just a ten minute wait and he knew that.

however jisung just shook his head, pointing ahead. "we're already here. plus, i don't want to be the reason we don't get things done." he said, linking his arm with minho's and walking forward before he tried to go back.

minho softly sighs and nods his head, letting himself be lead into the studio by the arm.

before they enter he looks over at the cafe next door, brightly lit with warm colors. he stops walking which makes jisung look up in confusion as he stills, and minho motions with his head.

"if not then at least let me buy you something to drink and eat." he says, and jisung turns his head to look at the cafe.

it was a tiny one, a family owned one and he heard that everything was good there. but still, he finds himself pausing.

"min, you don't have to-"

minho was already moving, this time being the one in charge of where they went.

"come on." he says, dragging jisung into the shop before he could complain or protest. "even if it's small i know it'll make you happy."

they were walking inside and jisung didn't have time to reply because they were being greeted happily by the little old man behind the counter.

"welcome!" he says, and jisung can't help but smile back and bow a little.

"hello." minho greets, also bowing at the lively old man.

"let me know when you're ready." he says, wiping down the counter he was behind.

minho pulls jisung a little closer. "what do you want?" he questions, and as if sensing that it was only a matter of time before jisung tries to take out his wallet, he sternly speaks. "you're not buying shit."

jisung deflates (because he was absolutely ready to take out his money) but he looks at the options nonetheless.

"i'll take an iced coffee. you don't have to add anything extra though, because yeah.. extra cost." he decides, and minho hums flatly before turning to the man.

"he'll take one iced coffee with sweet cold foam and a chocolate croissant."

jisung chokes and stares at minho with wide eyes as he places his own order. he orders a plain drink and takes out his money and pays so easily.