//76//

the next time everyone met, it was in one of their rooms. they all gathered, and this was where the people were assigned to each other.

"okay, so here's how it's gonna work." felix sat everyone around a table. he lifted up one of seungmin's baseball caps that he told the other to bring. "i have everyone's names in here. with your eyes closed, you're gonna pick a piece of paper randomly. NO LOOKING." he pointed.

everyone else nodded.

"i'll take whichever one is left." felix shook the hat, making the little papers spark to life inside of it. "now close your eyes."

everyone put their hands over their eyes as felix made his way around.

"okay chan. you first." he smiled, guiding the older's hand to the hat to pick out a piece of paper. "no opening yet!"

chan giggled as he held his, and then it was minho's turn. "your turn." felix said, also guiding his hand to the hat.

he went all the way around until everyone had a paper with a name written on it, and took the last one for himself. "okay! check to see who you have." he said, voice unable to mask his excitement.

at the same time, everyone looked down at who they got.

jisung smiled down at his paper as he read 'hyunjin' with a cute little doodle done by felix right next to it. "i like who i got!" he immediately said happily, folding it back up.

"did anyone get themselves?"

after an exchange of looks, everyone shook their heads. "okay! perfect." felix hummed.

~~~

what would one even get hwang hyunjin?

he seemed to be someone who already had everything. it was hard to figure out what exactly was a good gift.

jisung knew that hyunjin would most likely accept any gift excitedly, but what was good enough?

he threw himself on his bed with a loud grumble.

a full two weeks had gone by since they were assigned people. and he had not a single idea.

"WHAT THE HELL DO I GET HIM??" he screamed into a pillow, frustration bubbling over the point of keeping it in.

"do you mind?" suddenly minho's voice drew him out of his misery. he sat up, removing the pillow from his face.

"i'm trying to watch my show." he said, eyebrows furrowed while he picked up a grape from the bowl next to him. his hair was tied up out of his face in a little clip.

"well excuse me. i'm having trouble with my secret santa ideas. i don't know much about who i got but i like them so i want it to be a good gift." he complained, falling back into the bed in a huff.

"like seriously.." he sighed, trying to think of at least one thing. "i don't know what hyunjin does in his free time." he grumbled, realizing too late what he said.

he slapped a hand over his mouth, and with wide eyes he shot up straigh, staring over at minho to see if he heard what he said.

"wow. how very smart of you." when minho snorted out a laugh, jisung knew it was too late to take back.

he sighed, dropping his arms to the side of the bed and sighing. "well.." he trailed off. "since you know who i got anyways now.. can't you help?" he pouted.

and instantly minho said no. "just because you were dumb enough to expose who you got doesn't mean i have to help you." he simply said, making jisung whine.