//103//

jisung's heart hadn't stopped racing since he read the reply to the comment under his post. it was thrumming so hard that he could hear it in his ears.

he was sat upright on his bed, his phone shut off and his head turned to minho's direction- frozen in place with his eyes wide with shock.

he's been in that position for a while, his brain trying to fully process what he'd just seen.

the older still had no idea he was being looked at- picking up songs to come up next as he laid on his side.

he was staring at minho like he was a stranger who broke into his home.

why did minho reply to the comment?

why was he even on that post to begin with??

why did he DEFEND him?

so many questioned stirred in jisung's brain but not a single one of them went answered. and he didn't know if he should even ask.

all thoughts were suddenly stopped the moment he saw minho look up from his phone. he nearly screamed but turned away quickly, his heart speeding up and his cheeks burning hot.

he's not gonna say anything. nothing. no fucking way.

"are you hungry?" the question caught jisung so off guard that he nearly jumped out of his skin.

he couldn't understand the feelings lingering around every thought of minho. he couldn't understand why his brain was panicking and why his heart was racing as if something exciting was happening in front of him.

he didn't look over. "u-uh didn't you ask me if i ate already..?" he questioned, staring down at his hands as he picked around his nails subconsciously.

dear lord why was it so endearing that minho defended him? jisung was so distraught with himself he could barely register minho speaking.

"i know. you were just looking at me though." he said, and jisung wanted to cringe.

"oh no- that wasn't-" he tried to save it but minho cut him off.

"i can still cook if you want something." he said, sitting up on his bed. "seriously, are you hungry? don't lie to me."

the directness had jisung's head spinning. he had taken too many shockers today, his brain was running low on fuel to function to conversation properly. "no i'm fine-"

suddenly he heard minho getting off of his bed and in panic he looked over, realizing that minho had simply gone into the kitchen. "what are you doing..?" he asked.

"you're picking at your damn nails again which means you're probably lying." he pointed out, and jisung stopped and realized that he once again had picked off some of his cuticles already.

god damn it. he doesn't even realize it anymore.

"but you're always cooking." jisung decided to ignore how easily minho caught on to his terrible habit and redirected his protest.

"yeah? so what." minho gave a shrug and opened the fridge to peek inside. "what do you want?"

was he even listening? "nothing!!" jisung whined, falling back onto his bed in a loud thump and a groan. "i don't want you to cook again."

hearing the fridge close, jisung turned his head to the side to look at his roommate. they made eye contact again.

"fine. let's go out then."

jisung was gonna fucking die.

"no!" he exclaimed, throwing his hands over his face to hide the blush beginning to eat it. "i told you, i ate today!"