//98//

apparently, children simply love minho.

when the kids woke up, all majority wanted was to be held by him.

for some reason, they couldn't stop themselves from climbing all over him, tugging at his arms and his clothes while he sat on the floor- accepting the fact that he was momentarily being used as a human jungle gym.

"minmin let's have another tea party!" a girl shouted.

"no! he wants to play tag instead!" another refuted.

"can we play hair salon again?" another was grabbing soft fistfuls of his dark hair.

but all their suggestions died down in a fit of giggles at the way minho sighed playfully, being deadweight as the kids pulled his arms as he lolled over to whichever side pulled more.

giggles turned into pure laughter as they turned it into a tug-of-war game with the older's limbs. and minho simply just took it.

jisung couldn't help but laugh at the way all the kids pulled him around, and how he acted in response. he was nonchalant and unbothered by the torment, and his lack of reaction is what made the kids scream with laughter.

"okay, okay children!" dott waved their hands while approaching the massacre. "no more ripping minho to shreds. you know what time it is." with the way dott pouted, it could only be assumed that it was packing up time.

some of the children pouted as well, and some let go of a heavy sigh that sounded as if they've lived for 80 years.

finally freeing minho, they all scattered away to go help clean up and get their shoes on. minho flopped down onto the carpet, being able to breathe freely without having a child grab at his throat.

jisung made his way over, looking down at his roommate with a smile. "looks like they sucked the life out of you." he said.

minho looked up at jisung's face even though he was upside down. "what life did i have left in me to begin with?" he playfully remarked, resulting in a snort from the blonde.

"you have enough life in you."

"for what, exactly?"

"for us to go home." jisung shot a hand out. "now come on, let's get ready to leave." minho took his hand.

~~~

to say tired was an understatement.

the both of them felt exhausted by the time they actually ended up back to where they lived.

jisung practically flung himself inside, throwing off his shoes in some random direction as he dove into minho's bed- engulfing himself under the blankets.

minho furrowed his eyebrows as he shut the door and slid off his own shoes. "why are you in my bed?" he questioned, putting the keys down on the table.

"because." jisung sighed blissfully as he stretched out his limbs from under the heavy duvet. "your bed is much more spacious than mine." he declared, eyes closed.

"well no one told you to grow an army of stuffed animals to the point where you feel squished in your own bed." minho said, immediately going into the fridge to look for some leftovers.

jisung rolled his eyes even though his face couldn't be seen under the dark blue covers. "plus, your bed smells good." he added, earning a slight scoff.

"what does my bed smell like?"

"you."

minho stopped himself from grabbing a container and let the beat of silence really get to jisung.