//132//

jisung shoves an airpod into minho's ear while he's painting strokes onto the canvas with a paintbrush.

he says nothing as he goes through his playlist on his phone.

he scrolled down, trying to find a song he was in the mood to listen to. he stopped on let me let you go by one ok rock.

he pressed play and briefly looked up at minho's face for some reason as the song started playing, turning off his phone and peeking over to see what exactly he was doing.

he still couldn't believe that minho licked him, but he would bury that in the back of his mind for as long as humanly possible. he still felt it.

"that looks nice." he says quietly, seeing minho blend two dull shades with each other.

his side of the canvas looked eerily detailed. there were a lot of strokes and a lot of harsh lines, and it was clear why minho decided to major in art.

despite being in the beginning stage, jisung could still feel emotions from it.

minho feels a bubble of satisfaction hearing jisung say that. for the first time he actually feels somewhat proud of something he's made.

"thanks." he settles on saying, hand steadying as he got to making little dark details in the corner of the canvas.

jisung watches in amazement.

despite doing art for forever, he could never bring his hand to be that steady. he watches as minho is able to create a smooth, continuous line in black without hesitating.

his mouth drops a little as he stares.

"this song is good." minho suddenly comments, catching the blonde off guard. he blinks and remembers that he's playing music.

"oh- yeah. i like this one." he for some reason feels warmth across his cheeks from his staring.

he didn't understand why though.

as far as he's concerned, he has the right to look at minho for as long as he wants now. it's free game.

if minho can lick him, he can stare a little.

"how do you do that..?" he questions as minho makes another perfect line with precision.

minho only looks at jisung once the line is done. "do what?"

"keep your hand so steady?" the blonde questions. "i've been drawing and painting for god knows how long and my hands still shake." he pouts.

minho suddenly looks at the paintbrush in between his fingertips and hands it off to jisung. he grabs his hand gently (due to the injuries) and makes jisung hold it.

jisung listens to the wordless demand and tries to hold the brush steady in the air, only to reveal his little tremors that he was complaining about.

it was very slight, but when drawing or actively trying to be steady, it can grow to be a real pain. "see?" he points with his other hand. "shakes."

"hm." minho observes. "maybe it's because you drink caffeine?"

"that could be part of it." he hands the paintbrush back to minho and watches as he tries to hold it steady. no tremble whatsoever. "maybe it's because i get nervous. who knows." he shrugs.

"i've been told i have steady hands." minho says, turning his eyes back to the project. "my mom had me in piano lessons when i was really young for a short amount of time before i wanted to drop out. my teacher pointed it out."

jisung blinked. "you had piano lessons?"

minho scoffs. "for less than two weeks. doesn't count."

jisung hums and tilts his head subconsciously. "why'd you not like it?"