//102//

the morning came fast, and when jisung woke up he realized he was home alone as he yawned and looked around.

he didn't know what time it was, but he did know that he didn't have any classes to worry about today.

dragging himself over to the kitchen, he found a note stuck to the table in black scribbles. it was obviously minho's hand writing.

promised changbin i would help him with something. will be back later
-minho

staring at the note- jisung began to come out of his drowsy state slowly. and as he came back to earth, he suddenly began remembering last night.

last night.

oh god, so much happened.

he recalled the two of them getting along early in the morning- teasing minho with a clip that he ended up keeping in despite it being a joke.

he remembered them working well together for the painting and then he remembered the bus ride.

as he recalled the day, he went to go into the cabinet to pull out cereal. he got the box out and poured it in a bowl, rubbing his eyes as he began pouring the milk in.

he recalled the creep, and how he was so persistent on getting his number. he recalled the warning minho gave him before all of that happened.

he remembered minho angry.

as he continued to pour the milk, he suddenly remembered one thing in specific.

as if reliving the situation, he remembered the way minho grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the spot next to him. the pull had been so smooth and quick, and the look in minho's eyes looked lethal.

he pulled him so hard because the guy was touching him. a stranger grabbed him and minho snapped as a result.

jisung suddenly spilled the milk- slamming the container back on the counter as he realized that his entire face was hot.

he knew minho was strong. he knew it ever since they were kids- but WHY was that part replaying over and over in his head?

he didn't care about it so much in the moment- but thinking back to it now??

jisung realized he found the.. protectiveness sort of.. disturbingly attractive.

he had never had someone defend him so straight forward and display that amount of strength on his behalf.

and then he remembered sitting down and taking minho's hand without elaborating. it dawned on him that he actually gave the older a hand massage.

he massaged his fucking hand. oh god.

his entire face was blaring red.

"WHY DID I DO THAT??" jisung suddenly squealed- hands coming up to cover his face as he thought over his actions.

what the fuck is wrong with him??

come to think of it- the entirety of yesterday was EMBARRASSING. jisung felt the humiliation crawl up his neck and tear out his esophagus. he was being dramatic but he didn't care.

completely abandoning his cereal, he ran over to his phone that was plugged in. with a beat red face he clicked it on and pressed on a contact.