//26//

minho would stay that night.

it was too short of a notice for minho to go over his friends place that day, but he appreciated that changbin even agreed to it in the first place. he knew he could always rely on that loud loser to help him.

actually, it almost seemed like changbin was way too excited at minho's request.

the rest of the daylight was spent with minho organizing his things into drawers, undoing the bundles he bunched up while first packing.

everything was in its own bundle, his favorite shirts, pants, and hoodies were all separated in ways so he knew where everything was.

you could call minho a lot of things, but messy was not one of them.

and maybe that goes for jisung too.

the moment minho walked in, the first thing he noticed (minus the unfortunate face of the person he swore he hated the most) was how neat the place was.

it even smelled nice. the place had a faint smell of lemon which minho associated with cleanliness.

it was also very warm. given, it wasn't very cold outside to begin with- but this was a cozy warm.

like being under a warm blanket on the crisp morning of christmas. that kind.

he took a moment to pause unpacking, feeling a little tired from sitting there and doing this for a continuous amount of time. he let go of a breath and looked around.

his half of the dorm was of course not very lived-in and plain, however jisung's side had already been decorated somewhat.

minho turned his body around fully to momentarily look over at jisung.

the blonde was watching a movie on his phone, eating shrimp chips while doing so. he was bundled under his heavy duvet (which was a light soft brown teddy-bear color) and had his light yellow hoodie over his head.

he stared intensely at his phone, eyes moving along with the figments of the pixels of the movie he had chosen. his earbuds were in so minho couldn't have heard it even if he tried.

the older let his eyes wander; noticing that jisung had an army of random plushies on his bed. they were set up at the foot of the bed, and minho scoffed.

he's so childish

up on the walls were posters. not a lot, but some.

minho recognized one of the characters in a animated movie he'd seen before. totoro, he was pretty sure it was called.

he also noticed that jisung had random stickers stuck to his side of the wall. doraemon, hello kitty, kakao friends- all kinds just randomly littered around his posters.

then minho finally looked back at jisung,

he really has changed from the last time he saw him.

his brunette hair now dyed a light blonde, and much longer than minho had ever seen. usually jisung would never touch his hair in high school, especially not with dye. his cheeks were rounder but also worked with the rest of his face nicely. he grew up into his features it seemed like.

his face now was accompanied by subtle makeup compared to before. his eyes had a slight shimmer underneath them, right at his aegyosal.

that seemed to be his thing now.

his hands were about the same size of minho's just slightly smaller maybe, and his knuckles were untouched and pure compared to the older's scarred ones.