//55//

minho kept his word.

he briefly spoke to felix over the phone after jisung fell asleep in the position he turned over in.

felix was worried of course, but made sure the thoroughly thank minho for checking on jisung for him, despite the mutual hatred they had for each other.

but some reason sleep didn't come easily that night.

minho had turned off all the lights and turned off any distractions, but he had been laying on his back in the cold room for about two hours now.

tossing and turning and battling with the blankets for not sitting right.

he began to grow agitated.

very fucking pissed.

he groaned and suddenly sat up, throwing the jumble of blankets off himself and standing up to go get some water.

the padding of his feet against the wooden floor was more aggressive than it should've been, and so was the way he flung open the fridge.

he grabbed a water bottle so harshly that the top could've popped off of it, but he undid it nonetheless and began drinking.

he managed to drink half the bottle in one swig, screwing the top back on and sighing deeply before shoving it back in the fridge.

he rubbed his tired eyes before turning to make his way back to bed.

he was so. tired.

with his eyes barely open and his expression flat in agitation and annoyance, he looked over to where jisung was sleeping- just on pure instinct.

he walked over and mumbled something after laying his eyes on him (probably some curses) and pulled the blanket off his unconscious roommate.

without saying a single word he moved the blonde so he wasn't laying on his side anymore.

granted, the movement wasn't the most kindest, but it wasn't aggressive either.

jisung had a pass today.

after getting jisung off his injured side, minho mumbled a harsh "fuckin' idiot" before stomping back over to his bed.

he was going to get thrown into a blur of sleep, he was hoping.

~~~

barely three hours.

minho had gotten three hours of sleep.

his alarm had woken him up the moment he finally managed to get into a somewhat deep sleep, and the sound it made when minho slammed his hand down on it could've meant a break. but minho did not care.

he wouldn't care if his alarm was smashed to a million pieces.

he was in a bad mood. and it was radiating off of him.

it was so bad that when jisung went to ignore his own alarm and turn on his side to go back to sleep, he jumped from seeing minho standing by his bed with dark eyes.

"jesus christ!" he caught his breath from nearly having a heart attack. "what the heck?"

his hair was dark and messy, disheveled and out of hand. his eyes had the worse pair of dark circles jisung has seen in a while, and his body was engulfed in a black oversized hoodie.

"go to fucking class." he tiredly mumbled, eyes glinting with murder if jisung were to say no.

the blonde shivered under his intense eyes, clutching his blanker close to his body. "w-what? why?"