//45//

"jisung, you seem happier lately." chan patted his arm happily. "you seem less stressed." he added.

it's true. after the phone call from his mother he wasn't in a good place, however going out with his friends and actually doing things really helped his mental lately. "yeah." he smiled. "i feel good."

"that's great." jeongin chewed on his straw, briefly looking at the menu at the cafe they were in despite already getting their food. "it's about time you were okay." he said.

jisung let go of a breath and rolled his eyes playfully. "what about you innie?"

the youngest smiled, tilting his head and shrugging a bit. "i'm still friends with the person i spoke to on the first day. kim seungmin." he said, playing with a piece of his hair.

"oooo! you should let us meet him." chan suggested enthusiastically. "he sounds nice from what you've told me."

jeongin could only snicker at this.

"oh guys," jisung interrupted. "hyunjin said he really wants to meet you."

chan lit up at this. "really? okay! we all can hang out sometime. maybe if there's a party or something," this made jeongin nod enthusiastically.

"that sounds fun. i know in a few weeks there's gonna be a lot of parties being thrown. seungmin knows all the details about them. it's usually around this time people have big enough friend groups to throw such an event." jeongin added.

"okay, i'll tell him you guys want to meet him too." jisung wasn't so sure about how stable a party sounded, but he figured the group can meet a different way.

so he ate his cheesecake cheerfully without a worry in his mind.

~~~

he was mistaken.

"go on! you better tell minho." chan added through the phone call before hanging up the call right after.

jisung dropped his device, mouth hanging open in pure shock and defeat.

there was a party.

and kim seungmin had told jeongin about it.

now it's somehow this huge event.

"what's with your face?" minho questioned, passing by to sit down on his bed with a tin of cashews. "you look uglier than normal."

jisung sighed deeply, rubbing his temple and swallowing down his worries. "we've been invited to a party." he said, groaning at the end of it and falling back onto his bed.

minho narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "we?" he emphasized.

the blonde nodded. "yes, we." he murmured, sitting back up and throwing a hand up. "my friends want to meet you. along with hyunjin."

"chan and jeongin?" minho questioned, chewing on a cashew with his head tilted. "i've met them before. we went to the same high school."

"yeah i know." jisung mumbled. "but they apparently want to meet your properly. they probably haven't even heard you talk. they only know you from what i've told them."

minho's expression changed at this, and he turned his attention back to his phone in silence.

jisung looked at him. after a second he waved his hand. "hello? are you going or what." he questioned.

"when."

"today at 8:00 pm."

"kay."

jisung blinked. "that's it? you don't even know where it is." he tossed his phone to the side, questioning minho's lack of care.