//117//

"you don't understand bin, i directly asked him."

changbin sent over an incredulous look, eyes doing all the talking as he went through the pages of notes jisung had written for minho while he'd been gone.

it had been a few days since jisung gave these to minho and since then the both of them had been back home.

minho's mother insisted she was healed enough to take care of herself, so with heartfelt goodbyes and the request the two of them visit often- the two were back to being everyday roommates.

except now minho was not home and instead raided changbin's place with no warning.

"dude. he clearly spent forever on these and even drew pictures and little hearts around the pages. is it not obvious?" changbin wiggled the pages in his hand a little.

minho made a face. "yeah but he also likes being a little shit. that could just be him playing around. the entire thing here is that i don't know." he flatly said. "which is why i asked him."

changbin sighed and shook his head, placing the notebook down. "why am i just now hearing about this thing you two have going on?" he questioned, somewhat offended as he crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows.

"it's not a thing." minho brushed off, sitting further into the couch with a stern look.

"okay sure, and felix and hyunjin aren't completely obsessed with each other." changbin snorted sarcastically.

"listen, i didn't ask you to be a smartass, i just asked you if you think he likes me."

changbin sighed and reevaluated the evidence in front of him.

the notes alone were a clear indication of effort, but changbin remembered how deep their hatred for each other was rooted and he didn't have much to work off of.

he knew they had been getting along but in his eyes, jisung could just be using the fact that they hated each other so much to fuel his jokes of the opposite extreme.

people jokingly flirt all the time. hell, he'd seen it more times than he'd seen genuine flirting.

so with a second sigh, he shrugged a little. "i mean.. if he didn't answer then maybe he just doesn't." he stated, still quite unsure.

minho's eyes found their way down, aimlessly darting across the floor in silence as he thought for a while.

"..that's what i thought."

seeing the sudden change of expression, changbin put the pile of notes down on the coffee table in front of them and leaned forward slightly. "so.. what does this mean then?"

minho reached forward and took the pile of notes and unzipped his bag. he shoved them inside and gave a little shrug. "it means nothing." he stated. "i got my answer."

changbin sighed again, leaning far back into the cushions with another sigh as he re-crossed his arms. he bounced his leg and tilted his head in thought. "that sucks. i think you two would've made a good coup-"

"don't finish that sentence." minho gave a pointed glare before standing up and slinging his bag over his shoulder. "anyways, thanks."

"wait whaat? you're leaving?" changbin frowned, watching minho give an unenthusiastic smile and a bland thumbs up.

"i have to cook." with that and a wave of his hand, he was gone.

~~~

there were a lot of thoughts swarming in minho's mind on the walk back home.