//84//

the willingness to do anything when it comes to money was truly frightening.

the power 600 dollars proved to have was immense, and it had jisung and minho signing up for something that was typically unthinkable.

after they claimed to be dating, everyone there was in absolute shock.

they stood, with wide eyes and mouths agape as they watched the two girls squeal and take them to the tent decorated with hearts and balloons.

honestly, $600 was a lot considering it was from a competition. typically the rewards are never that high at these type of things.

hyunjin and felix slowly grinned realizing this. they exchanged a look that solidified that they were having the same idea after thinking about the prize money.

suddenly linking arms, the two of them raised their hands and chased after them. "we're dating too!!" they screamed.

~~~

it was decided that they all had to see this.

the tent for this event was set up right next to a mini-stage, and in front of that were multiple seats for the audience.

of course the boys all got the front row seats (jeongin claimed that this is something they will never get the grace of seeing again) and during the wait seungmin got more food.

the four were taken inside of the tent to sit and wait a while for the other contestants to appear. in the meantime they were given bags of chips and soda to help themselves to.

while chewing on a chip, felix narrowed his eyes and shot his stare over towards jisung. "you two are so going down." he said, linking arms again with hyunjin who was sitting next to him.

hyunjin pushed up his red heart glasses that one of the girls gave him on the bridge of his nose, nodding his head and taking a sip of cola. "down, we say."

however jisung rolled his eyes. "that prize money is ours." he retorted, eyes narrowing with competitiveness. 

"never doubt our ability to win." minho darkly added.

when it came to money, all rules flew out the window. even if that meant the dislike would have to temporarily be replaced by pretend love.

"you two don't even know anything about each other." hyunjin squeezed felix, stealing a chip in the process and smiling evilly. "lix and i on the other hand?? we got this in the bag."

however jisung simply looked over at minho with an even newer found determination to win. "we'll see."

it took a few more minutes before other real couples flooded inside the tent and sat down. the people running the event said that they would explain the rules and challenges out on the stage when they got out there.

so with that, every couple left the tent and made their way to the stage.

jisung and minho wanted to facepalm when they heard their friends scream the loudest out of everyone there, waving their hands like lunatics despite being sat in the front row.

hyunjin and felix however fed off the energy and attention, cheering back as they sat down in seats next to each other on the stage.

there weren't many people. there were only five couples in total (well, two of them weren't even real but that's besides the point) and there was only a slight crowd to watch the competition.

"okay everyone!" the girl with blonde hair got on stage with a microphone and a bubbly smile. "welcome to love is war!" she excitedly announced, making the audience light up with excitement.