//99//

the next morning, jisung felt amazing.

he didn't know why he woke up in such a good mood, but he was able to get out of bed the moment his alarm went off. usually it would take a few rounds or until minho got sick of hearing the loud ringing and woke jisung up himself.

the entire morning, he had been singing. he was humming random songs that came to his head as he was getting ready for classes, switching to the next one before he could even finish the current one.

he picked a cute outfit. getting light blue baggy jeans that had stars littering them at some parts, and tossed on a gigantic dark blue sweater. it engulfed him so much that it was sure to keep him warm.

he had gotten up so early that he even had time to accessorize.

he was sitting in front of the mirror, a song lowly playing from his playlist as he tamed his hair and mumbled along.

he put little clips in his hair (some that felix gifted to him in the past) and still had time to do his face.

minho had looked up from scrambling eggs, taking notice of the bright atmosphere that seemed to be branching out from the younger. he didn't question anything, instead occasionally humming to the songs he would recognize on jisung's playlist.

"do you want cheese or no?" he called out, making jisung momentarily look up from placing the cute clips expertly in his hair.

"uhmmm." he thought for a second. "yes please." he went back to snapping the third and final one, smiling to himself once he got it.

"there! perfect!" he said happily, extremely satisfied with his work. "gonna make some coffeeeee~~" he then shot up, giving one last look at his outfit before smiling again in approval.

"coffee?" minho lightly scoffed through his nose. "when you're already this hyper?" he got out two plates.

jisung made a face and waved his hand passively. "pssh. there's always room for coffee." he corrected, walking into the kitchen, swinging his arms slightly. "extra sweet." he added.

"oh great." minho began moving the cheesy eggs from the pan onto the plates. "caffeine and a sugar rush? i feel bad for whoever's gotta deal with you for that."

jisung grinned and he poked minho's arm teasingly. "that would be you."

minho looked at him with a slight grimace. "sorry, what?"

jisung whacked his arm as he went towards the coffee machine. "we gotta work on the painting today. we can't leave it for the last minute." he said, opening the top of the machine and getting the coffee out.

minho threw his head back in slight annoyance. "i really don't feel like working on that shit today." he groaned, placing the now empty pan into the sink.

"too bad~" jisung sang. "gonna force you even if you don't want to."

~~~

jisung felt like his brain was gonna melt from boredom.

he had so much energy inside of him that waiting for the lecture to start was genuinely torture for him. it really didn't help that he and minho got there somewhat earlier than usual.

he flung his head back with a sigh and looked at the ceiling, finding patterns and following them with his eyes.

and when he got bored of that, he ended sitting back up, looking over towards minho.

he was sitting there on his phone in silence. he was peaceful.

... too peaceful.

getting the urge to mess with him, jisung nibbled on his bottom lip as he thought. he looked around for something, anything, to aid him in his quest of being a nuisance.