//48//

jisung didn't wanna leave the room. he knew that if he left he would spiral into an another anxious mess surrounded by people and faces he didn't know.

so there he was instead, laying on his back on the same bed minho was laying on, side by side.

he stared up at the ceiling, watching the lines of color dance across it from the television. he hadn't said anything since he found out what minho used to go through.

part of him wanted to cry, not exactly from sympathy, but from frustration.

every single time he discovered something about minho that didn't cater to his prolonged hatred for him, he would get frustrated.

and the guilt was beginning to weigh on him.

"wonder what changbin's doing." minho questioned from next to him thoughtlessly, staring up at the ceiling like jisung had been doing. lord know what minho was seeing though.

"probably dancing." jisung answered, not even turning his head to look at the other. "just like everyone else."

it was cold in the room. jisung shivered for the first time. he wanted to go home.

"well, was fun first party experience while it lasted." minho giggled, sitting up.

jisung didn't know how long he spent just laying there, but it felt like a long time now. it felt like maybe about an hour by now.

"you should dance." minho sounded sluggish, delayed, and slow. the water hadn't done its job to try and get him more sober.

jisung only shook his head. "don't want to."

the focus on the ceiling broke when minho's face came into his field of view. again, his hand pressed at the side of jisung's head into the bed while he hovered over him.

jisung froze again, but he didn't think minho was gonna pull anything so he didn't feel fearful in that aspect.

instead minho simply stared at him, tilting his head as he moved in closer.

"why do you do this so often..?" jisung's voice wobbled, attempting not to shoot away. his cheeks burned.

how does a human even react to something like this?

"you look sad." minho ignored the question, eyes then falling down to something on jisung's cheek.

when minho brought a hand up, jisung instantly tensed up and squeezed his eyes shut.

he didn't expect to feel the tips of minho's fingers brush over his cheek carefully. "your skin looks like it's moving." he hiccuped past a giggle, and jisung peeked one eye open.

he felt the breathing coming from minho against him. he felt every touch and the smoothness of his fingers.

"you have a spot here." minho's touch stopped on a specific spot on jisung's face. his little mole at the side of his cheek.

"i-it's a.. mole." jisung muttered.

and suddenly minho got ahold of jisung's hand. he brought it up to his own face, using jisung's finger to poke at the side of his nose. "i have one here." he smiled.

jisung was brought to another loss for words as he focused on minho's nose. at the feel of minho's warm skin against his finger tip.

and then minho brought his hand down, hand touching jisung's cheek again. "s' nice feeling a human."

this completely contradicted what minho was actually like.

he avoided human touch as frequently as possible, always leaning away from hyunjin's hugs and attempts at affection.