//122//

the music was loud and the smell of alcohol and other questionable substances filled the air around them.

there were people who clearly already drank a questionable amount of liquor, while others were dancing around to the music booming on the loud speakers.

there were flashing lights. colorful and bright beaming everywhere.

this was a huge fucking house with a lot of space.

chan was the first to walk in, smiling brightly at those who recognized him the moment he stepped foot inside the building.

jisung felt a little more anxiety threaten to burst but he forced it down the best he could, shaking his head clear of those tense thoughts with the intention to focus.

honestly having an end goal here truly did help distract from his anxious feelings.

"i am immediately going to go to the kitchen to see what snacks they have out!" seungmin yelled over the hyper song playing loudly into their ears. "anyone wanna come?"

jeongin's hand was shooting up in an instant as he nodded, smiling cheekily. "the drinks are also probably there."

this earned a dramatic eye roll from seungmin. "i better not have to babysit any of you tonight." he mumbled loud enough for some to hear. he shot a look towards the youngest. "especially you."

"i'm am mature enough to not get shitfaced." jeongin crossed his arms and spoke sternly.

"famous last words." changbin chimed in.

"whatever, i'm getting a drink." he dismissed, walking over to jisung before going to head to the kitchen with seungmin.

he pulled him close and gave an encouraging nudge to his arm. "you got this. now or never!" he whispered loud enough for only jisung to hear, to which he nodded with another wave of determination.

the group began to split slightly, some heading to the kitchen and some immediately going to dance.

jisung thought this was a good opportunity. so swallowing down his nerves, he tapped minho's arm and went a little on his tiptoes to speak into his ear.

"wanna go sit first?" he asked, pointing in the direction of the couch that had been so obviously pushed furthest to the wall in order to make space for people dancing.

minho looked over at it, quickly looking back at the younger as if to check his state. "yeah i'll sit with you." he nodded.

this worked out.

jisung needed a second to gather himself from the loud music and the crowd of people (which he had to push through in order to get to this side of the house) anyways.

of course he held onto minho's sleeve so they wouldn't get lost in the process.

the feeling of actually sitting down felt far too rewarding than it should've been.

"you doing okay?" minho leaned in to ask, and jisung felt a chill threaten to run across his spine.

he nodded. "yeah, i'm fine." he reassured.

they took a moment accessing the party together.

the mess of people and the different levels of dancing being displayed. some people were going absolutely crazy on the dance floor, and it was hilarious to look at.

jisung tore his eyes away from the pool of people to look at minho's pretty side profile. he seemed just as admired as jisung was from the ordeal.

okay. just speak jisung.