//124//

it didn't feel real.

the whole confession, it felt like something jisung imagined in a fit of rage and despair.

but the way minho got out warm, dry clothes for him was all the reminder he needed that this was real.

the way he took jisung's soaking jacket off of him. the way he put it off to the side on the backside of a chair and briefly went to go grab a warm towel.

with one layer of protection gone, jisung shivered again as he stood waiting with his nose stuffy from crying and the cold.

and the soft touches came back just as quick as they left.

suddenly a warm towel was scuffing his hair, and when he was able to peek an eye open and see past the wet strands and soft towel- he was able to see minho's face.

his typical stoic expression focused on getting jisung's hair dry. his eyes as dark as they've always been, yet somehow softer. full with adoration that jisung had only ever seen present whenever minho was interacting with a cat.

even if jisung wasn't able to catch the subtle change, he would always be able to feel it in his hands.

when minho brought the towel down to jisung's face, he softly patted under his eyes to get him dry.

and jisung couldn't help but look at him the entire time. he might've looked dumb, but he didn't care. he couldn't help it.

he loved looking at minho. his sharp brow, his soft lips which he now understood the feeling of, his cat-like eyes and long eyelashes.

he didn't realize minho was also looking at him until he felt the towel stop moving from underneath his eyes and saw those enticing eyes lock with his own.

it was a gentle moment.

a moment of sweet intimacy between the two of them which would only be known to each other.

jisung closed his eyes when he felt the feeling of the towel be replaced with minho's hand. his rough hands that felt nothing but soft against his skin.

he felt minho's thumb circle on his cheek for a moment, hearing him exhale a little in front of him and feeling his body warmth against the cold. he would be perfectly contempt staying like this forever.

this entire day had left him exhausted.

his limbs begging to be against a soft mattress and his head hurting with a dull ache from the party essence they had just escaped from.

he felt tired emotionally too. from being so angry, so upset, to so happy in one wave. with minho holding his face like this, he could definitely drift off right now.

"look at me." minho said it in a whisper, but it had jisung ignoring his body and opening his eyes.

they were so close again. minho's eyes were much more obvious like this.

the dark exterior was just a thin sheet of cover, because the way his eyes shone looked like all the emotions jisung was currently feeling. if not, maybe more.

minho didn't say anything, his other hand simply coming up to rest against the younger's cheek to cup his face.

with one motion, he slowly pulled jisung closer, and the blonde let his body be led.

minho didn't stop until their bodies were nearly flush together, taking a moment to look at jisung better up close like this.

he looked up to jisung's eyes then to his nose. then to the mole on his cheek which he focused on.