//19//

"looks like you two have to share, if you're both so adamant about working with colored pencils." ms. jang said with a smile as jisung approached her with the problem as if they were literal children.

she didn't seem to mind though, if anything it was clear she found amusement in the little feud that was so clearly going on.

it felt like she was making them do this on purpose.

jisung glared over to minho, who did the exact same back without missing a beat.

it was obvious that neither of them were willing to let the other take it for themselves.

so with a groan, jisung sighed and resisted the urge to roll his eyes. "okay." he mumbled, nodding and turning back around to minho.

"we're sharing." he said.

the older looked up at him with disbelief, letting go of a slight scoff. "you're joking."

"i wish i was." was all jisung said before tossing the pack into minho's hand, telling him to pick where they sit.

the older seemed to just sigh and roll his eyes, placing the pencils down in front of him, allowing jisung to scoot in next to him.

"everyday just keeps getting worse and worse with you." minho said, popping the pack of pencils open and making jisung grumble, setting his stuff down.

"you act like i like you in the first place." jisung said to prove he wasn't any happier about the recent situations. "you always bring my misfortune."

"your suffering is entertaining at least." minho snickered. "sucks i'm the one dealing with you though." minho said, going to pick up a gray colored pencil.

jisung rolled his eyes before picking up a pink one. "you always have something to say." he said, irritated.

minho again couldn't hold back a scoff as he drew a line on the page. "that's rich coming from you. you're always the loudest one. can never shut up for more than two seconds at a time."

regardless if that was true or not, jisung did not like it coming out of minho's mouth. he shot another dark look towards the ravenette.

"you're the one who likes to start issues." jisung mumbled to him.

even though majority of the students were grouped at the other side of the classroom, jisung made sure to keep his voice a little down to avoid possible stares.

"oh really?" minho smiled, eyes still glued down onto his paper. "interesting."

jisung angrily focused his attention back to his paper, trying to continue his drawing before the older eventually spoke up again.

"so, why'd you storm out like that yesterday?" minho still didn't look up from his page, this time switching to a darker gray color.

jisung gripped onto his pencil harder. "i didn't storm out." he corrected.

"sure came off that way. you have a thing for causing scenes, don't you?" minho's belittling smile hadn't left his face.

jisung fought against the urge to throw the pencil straight into his face. "i just wanted to leave." he mumbled, feeling heat crawl up his neck in a twist of anger and embarrassment at the possibility of people looking at him from when he walked out yesterday.

"hm."

jisung sighed in annoyance, putting the pink down and reaching for the black pencil. he deflated the moment he saw minho take it.

"i need that one." he said, staring at the way minho began drawing with it.

"well too fucking bad. just wait." he said, eyes still not peeling from the page.

"why should i have to wait? just give me it for two seconds and i'll give it back."

"no, i don't care. plus i don't wanna touch a something after it has been contaminated by you."

jisung groaned and aggressively picked up a dark gray instead for a replacement. "i swear to fucking god i'm gonna-"

"you're gonna what? tell people i hit you again and make them afraid of me?" minho questioned, his grip going tight on the black pencil in his hands.

all could do jisung look down at his sketchbook, his voice going to a mumble. "are you gonna tell people i have a mom who doesn't love me?" he shot back, directly referencing the past just like minho had.

then there was another line of silence.

it was tense, and far less petty than anything before. the silence brought out the hurt the two of them horribly attempted to bury and hide from each other.

it was clear that those past feelings hadn't gone away even in the slightest.

jisung sighed bit, focusing on the lines he was making. he paused and stopped to look at how he didn't like how it was coming out.

before he could touch the page again, minho silently handed the black colored pencil over without uttering a single word. it wasn't friendly, but jisung still quietly took it after hesitating for a second.

his heart was racing from every unpleasant feeling possible, because now all he could do is think back to bits and pieces of the past.

he didn't want to remember those things again.

yet here he was, sitting next to the person who always seemed to remind him of everything terrible that happened in that section of his life.

all jisung wanted to do was go home.

a loud gasp erupted from behind the blonde, making him turn around to see hyunjin staring at his phone.

"JISUNG- IS THIS YOU?" hyunjin blurted out before he could even get up to jisung. once he did he flipped his phone for the other to see.

jisung felt his face go hot.

felix's post.

"uh- yeah but-" he reached up to try and turn the phone off, but hyunjin only turned the device back to his own eyes.

"oh my god you look so... HOT. and six hundred likes too?!"

six hundred?

jisung knew felix typically got way more than that on the daily- but still. it hasn't even been two days.

jisung knew that allowing himself to be posted on felix's far too popular instagram would not be good for him. yet he still let felix do it.

"oh wow. say i won't make this my lock screen right now-" hyunjin continued, furthering jisung's blush.

he really wanted to curl up and disappear now.