//119//

jisung didn't wanna tell anybody.

he truly thought and believed he could get through this entire thing by himself with no aid.

however it was increasingly more difficult to do this alone.

part of him refused to ask for help because he also felt embarrassed over it. his feelings towards someone he spent so much of his life hating.

he would surely be made fun of because of it.

he also was too worried about someone messing everything up. possibly shooting glances or making jokes every single time he interacted with minho.

at first he thought it was too risky.

but now he needed to talk to someone. all those worries became so minuscule and suddenly didn't matter. especially after their conversation at the park.

jisung needed help more than ever.

so he went to the person who he knew to be granted a little evil, but honest.

he knew they didn't have time to make fun of him and didn't really care to tease over things like this (they preferred better material to poke at) which is exactly why jisung decided to tell jeongin.

they had planned on meeting up today anyway. they were gonna catch up with each other and he knew that jeongin would've never been able to guess this was happening.

admitting it to himself was one thing. admitting to someone else felt way harder.

so once they got to the hot pot location, jisung was nearly shaking.

"man, they better have that soda flavor i liked last time. which one was it?" jeongin had already begun mumbling while scanning the menu for it. "it wasn't strawberry, right?"

jisung looked at the menu to try and calm himself down, going to eye the drink section despite not currently having it in him to read. "uh- no i don't think so." he was entirely there but jeongin didn't seem to notice much.

he clicked his tongue in annoyance, far too focused. "passion fruit..? maybe dragon fruit?-"

"it was passion fruit." jisung said, putting an end to the younger's struggle.

jeongin smiled, placing the menu down and clapping once. "ah that's right! okay good, they still have it. did you pick a base?" he directed his focus to jisung.

jisung had been too jumbled to even decide what he wanted his soup base to be- it didn't seem important right now even though that was the whole point of going out to eat.

for some reason his eyes wouldn't read so the moment their waiter came up to them he was unprepared.

"hello! i'll be your waiter today. can i start you off with some drinks?" a man with a writing pad approached their table.

jeongin looked up at the man with a nod. "i'll have the passion fruit soda." he said, looking back at jisung.

"oh, i'll have the strawberry one." he quickly decided.

after a second of writing the man looked back at them. "and for the bases?"

jeongin said the one he picked and when it was jisung's turn, he panicked and just pointed to a random one.

"okay, i'll be right back for you guys." the man smiled and turned around to place the order.

after the man left jeongin stretched and sighed in content. he had been complaining about being hungry the entire way here. "it's nice to finally eat. i was just about ready to resort to eating you alive."