//77//

jisung couldn't look at minho for a few days.

he would feel embarrassment crawl up his body whenever he thought about the situation they were in just a few days ago.

he didn't feel embarrassed because of what he did exactly, but more of how minho reacted to it.

there's no fucking way you just bit me

the dead eye contact he made while wiping the spit from his neck.

dear god- jisung wanted to die. he wanted the world to swallow him whole so he no longer had to exist.

minho did not give a single fuck!

how could someone react like that after being bit like a motherfucking apple? and maybe jisung was a little aggravated by the reaction too.

minho was a steel pillar, and there jisung was. as sturdy as a toothpick. feeling like this over something he deliberately did.

so he avoided eye contact as much as humanely possible when they sat next to each other in class and were literal roommates.

initially the plan was to continuously bother minho until he got annoyed enough to give him a gift idea for hyunjin. but now, no.

he was going to trudge through this by himself. he was gonna come up with an amazing idea by himself.

"good morning guys!" ms. jang said happily, bringing all thoughts to a halt. "it's been a few weeks since the painting was assigned, how's it coming along?"

jisung briefly looked next to him at minho, who was leaning on his hand and watching ms. jang speak.

there were a line of groans of agony from some students, while others held a thumbs up and said everything was going good.

"okaay mixed answers. but don't stress. i've given you guys such a long time for a reason. you still have weeks to complete the final product." she said, making majority of students sigh in relief.

she walked over to her desk to pick up a piece of candy from her candy bowl and undid the wrapping.

"but did i tell you guys this is technicallyyy," her voice trailed off. "a contest?" she said, wiggling her eyebrow as she popped the candy in her mouth.

jisung's head immediately shot up.

"WHAT?" a girl screamed, making speech jumble in the lecture room.

she snorted a little before bringing her hands up to calm down the students."okay so basically, no pressure though, these collaborative pieces will be judged by a number of people." she began to explain.

"there's no penalty if you don't win, however the best piece will be hung up in an exhibition for a couple of weeks. not days, weeks." she emphasized.

that was a big deal.

a huge part of art is attempting to be recognized so that it would be easy to be successful in the future.

and oh lord, did everyone want that first place.

"we should get back to actually working on it, you know." minho murmured towards jisung, making the blonde jump slightly and look over.

"uh.. what?" he blurted.

minho blinked. "the painting. hello?"

jisung mentally face palmed.

"oh. yeah- right." he looked away. "i mean.. we still have time."

"oh come on." the tone of voice made jisung stare down at his fingers. it sounded like he was being scolded.