Countryhumans: UN Magic Academy "Union" AU student self-made character.

"그래도 조금만 더 최선을 다해보자!"

(But let's do our best!)

"조금만 더 버텨보자! 이것만 지나면 끝이야!"

(Let's hang in there!" It's over after this!)

가명: 플루토니아 마린 화이트하트 

(Fictitious Name: Plutonia Marin White-Heart)

본명: 윤경화

(Real name: Kyung-hwa Yoon)

출생일: 1996년 2월 18일 수요일

(Date of birth: Wednesday, February 18, 1996.)

12지신: 쥐띠

(12 gods: Year of the Rat)

별자리: 물고기자리

(Constellation: Pisces)

직업: 어둠의 궁수

(Occupation: The Archer of Darkness)

사용 가능한 원소 마법: 정화, 물, 얼음, 어둠, 저주

(Available element magic: purification, water, ice, darkness, curse)

레벨(Level): 200/300

유엔 마법 아카데미의 1학년 학생. 이론 시험 성적은 최하위이지만 실기 시험 성적에서는 최고위를 자랑하는 여학생이다. 이수 중인 학과는 "마법 탐색학과"로 마력에 대한 높은 반응력을 가지고 있지만, 이유 불명으로 운명의 여신에게 저주 받아 "아스트라 셀레스티얼 카오스"라는 종류의 어둠 마법을 사용할 수 있게 되었다. 때문에 경계선 지능, ADHD, 양극성 정동 장애를 앓고 있지만, 장애인으로서의 삶이 아닌 일반인으로서의 삶을 살아왔기 때문에 되도록이면 망각하려 한다. (다행히 자신의 일에 집중하면 자신이 이러한 병을 앓고 있는지 조차 모른다고 한다.) 참고로 그녀의 마이어-브릭스 성격 유형은 INFP-T이다.

(A freshman at the UN Academy of Magic. She is a female student with the lowest theoretical test scores but the highest practical test scores. The department undergoing is the Department of Magic Exploration, which has high responsiveness to magic, but is cursed by the goddess of fate for unknown reasons, allowing the use of the kind of dark magic called Astra Celestian Chaos. Therefore, although she suffers from borderline intelligence, ADHD, and bipolar affective disorders, she tries to forget as much as possible because she has lived as a general public, not as a disabled person. (Fortunately, if she focuses on her work, she doesn't even know if she suffers from these diseases.) For reference, her Meyer-Brix personality type is INFP-T.)

그러나 아카데미의 총장의 명령으로 그녀는 장애인을 위한 집단에 소속되어 있으며 그녀는 집단에 소속된 모두에게 힘이 되고자 노력한다. 그리고 집단에 소속된 멤버 중 누군가 정당한 이유 없이 차별을 받으면 곧 바로 가해자 응징 모드로 돌입한다.

(However, at the order of the president of the academy, she belongs to a group for the disabled, and she tries to be helpful to everyone in the group. And if any of the members of the group are discriminated against for no justifiable reason, she immediately enters the perpetrator's punishment mode.)

그녀가 이수하고 있는 과목은 마력 탐색 이론어둠 및 저주 마법 이론 및 실기, 어둠 마법 방어술, 저주 마법 해제술, 오염 물질 정화 마법 등이 있다.