TF Rescue-bots AU My OC (Feat. Portal 2)

Karamia Luna Reinhart

Age: 18-23

Nickname: Kara, Cat of Nine Hearts, Master of Portal-gun

Specialty: great concentration, persistence, and problem-solving skills

Personality: Friendliness, she never misses what she decides to do.

Partner: Predaking

그녀는 강제로 자신의 오른손을 '포탈건'으로 대체 당했습니다. 그 덕분에 그녀는 오른손으로 벽에 포탈을 생성할 수 있으며, 오른손으로 든 물체의 형태를 변형시킬 수 있고, 그 어떠한 무거운 물체라도 쉽게 들어올립니다. 그녀는 아주 오랫동안 떠돌이 생활을 해왔으며, 그 누구도 그녀가 어린 시절에 어떤 일을 겪었는지 알 수 없지만 걱정 하지 마십시오! 그녀는 모두에게 그 어떠한 악의 없이 친근하게 대합니다! 그녀는 오토봇을 처음 보고 놀라지만, 이내 침착하게 자신이 할 수 있는 일을 합니다. 그녀의 발에는 '낙하 충격 방지용 부츠'가 있어 그 어떠한 높이에서 떨어져도 아무런 지장을 받지 않습니다.

(She was forced to replace her right hand with a 'Portal-gun.' It allows her to create a portal on the wall with her right hand, transform the shape of an object with her right hand, and easily lift any heavy object. She has been wandering for a very long time, and no one knows what she went through in her childhood, but don't worry! She is friendly to everyone without any malice! She is surprised to see the Autobot for the first time, but soon she calmly does what she can do. Her feet have 'falling shock-proof boots' that don't interfere with any height.)

그녀는 문제해결력이 뛰어나며 집중력과 끈기가 대단히 강력합니다. 그래서 한번 마음 먹으면 그 어떠한 문제도 쉽게 해결합니다. 아무도 모르는, 거대한 실험실 밑바닥에서 지상으로 단번에 올라온 것처럼요! 하지만 그녀를 화나게 해신 안됩니다. 그렇지 않는다면 당신의 얼굴에 포탈을 생성할 테니까요.

(She has excellent problem-solving skills and is very focused and patient. So once she makes up her mind, she can easily solve any problem. Just like no one knows, coming up to the ground from the bottom of a huge lab! But don't make her angry. Otherwise, she'll create a portal on your face.)