16

"Jimin, are you ok?" Tae called him as soon as he realised he'd left the house and went to stay at his mom's.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Jimin promised, "I just need to clear my head and I can't do that at your house because of all the humping going on!"
"I'm sorry!"
"I'm kidding!"
"No you're not."
"No, not really. But mom's spoiling me so..."
"Well, we're going out tonight, so if you want, you can come with?" Tae said.
"Tae, I love you guys but I'm really not in the mood for watching the two of you being disgustingly in love, shoving your tongues down eachother's throats."
"Well, if you change your mind, you know where we'll be." Tae tried.

"You know I'm just jealous, right?" Jimin said after a long silence.
"Well, yes." Tae admitted, "I'd be jealous of us too if I wasn't one of us!"
"OMG! Can you hear yourself?" Jimin screamed.
"Yes." Taehyung laughed.
"I hate you."
"I hate you too."
There was another long pause.
"Are you sure you're ok?" Tae asked again.
"No." Jimin responded quietly, "I'm fucking broken, Tae. I just wanna pull the covers over my head and never come out."
"Do you want me to come over?"
"Yes." Jimin whispered.
"Ok. One Tae coming right up!"
"Thank you." Jimin sniffled.
"I'm here for you, Chimchim, always."
"I know."
"Ok. See you in a bit?"
"Yeah."
Tae sat, holding his phone, feeling sad. Couldn't everyone just get along?
He felt two long legs wrap around him and strong arms pressing him towards a well toned upper body.
"Jimin?" Jungkook asked, having Taehyung lean back on him.
Tae nodded, "I'm going over there for a bit, he needs me."
"Ok," Jungkook kissed the side of his head, "are we still on for tonight?"
Tae shifted so he could look up at Jungkook face, "Yes. But I might force Jimin to come with me, is that ok?"
Kook bent down and kissed Tae, "Of course, baby, just wear something sexy."
"Aish!" Tae slapped his arm and sat up more straight. But then he snorted and kissed Kook on his cheek, "You know I will!"
"Yes, da-haddy!" Jungkook whispered in his ear, "Knock my socks off!"
Tae stood up, "Might have to go shopping then..." he fixed his cufflinks, before smirking at Jungkook, "See ya' later, baby!" he bent down and let his fingers graze over Kook's bulge before pecking him on the lips.
"Can't wait." Jungkook moaned and flipped down on his back.

Taehyung managed to coax Jimin out of the house to go shopping with him after laying in bed, spooning his best friend as he cried bitter tears for hours. There wasn't really anything to be said, he just had to be there for him.
"Here." Tae held out a small bottle of eye drops he bought for his friend who was waiting, seated at a bench inside the mall.
"I look like an idiot," Jimin said and dropped his blodshot eyes behind his sunglasses, "and, my head hurts." he gave the bottle back to Taehyung, who now held out two painkillers and a bottle of water.
"Thanks." he said and chugged the pills with the water. "Sorry to drag you from your man."
Tae shrugged, "Distance makes the heart grow fonder."
"Ugh. What are you? A Hallmark card?"
"In love." Tae clasped his hands to his heart and batted his eyes.
"Ugh. You suck!"
"And well, I'm told!"

"What are we going for?" Jimin asked, whipping through a clothes rack in lightspeed.
"Well," Tae held up a shirt with some sort of busy pattern on it infront of him in the mirror, "I want it to scream, take me out back and fuck me in the bathroom, actually..."
"Just wear your normal clothes then," Jimin suggested, stopping at a pair of black, skinny jeans, "Jungkook wants to do that to you every day no matter what, you lucky bastard." he pulled out the jeans and strode off, muttering "I need new shoes..." and went past a rather simple, but totally fitting, gray, oversized jumper, that he snatched and felt done with this store with.
Tae decided on the shirt with the black and white pattern, a pair of black jeans and on impulse, a flowy scarf with leopard print to complete the look.

"Let's go in there." Jimin pointed to a hair salon, "I've decided I need a new look."
"Ok." Tae shrugged.
Taehyung didn't really feel up for a new coiffure, so he stayed in the waiting area, flipping through a billion magazines, getting bored out of his mind 'til Jimin reappeared with peach blond hair that actually looked pretty good on him.
"Wowza!" Tae said and looked him over with a smile.
"Too much?" Jimin twirled before him.
"Hell, no!" Tae made him turn one more time, "My friend, Park Jimin, snatching men left and right!" he said impressed, "Or women! Women's cool too!"
"Yeah, just maybe not that into guys at the place we're going to, I'm assuming Salem?" he complained.
Tae nodded and then laughed, "Well, I wouldn't put it past you!" he put his arm around Jimin, "My friend, Park Jimin, turning gay women straight and straight men gay!"
"Ha. Ha. Not funny." he pouted, "And, you seem to forget, not gay enough!"
"Omg, Jimin! I wasn't thinking about Yoongi, I'm sorry!" Tae hugged him.
Jimin pushed him away, "No! Thou shalt repent!" he said pointing to Tae who started to feel a little bit worried, "And buy me new shoes?" he pleaded in a lower voice, "I'm kinda broke after the hairdresser?"
"Fine." Tae smiled and put his arms around him again, "Let's get you some shoes."