2

🔥

"Behold!" Yoongi held his hand out showcasing the very luxurios house he had procured for them.
In Saipan.
"Our own little getaway!" he continued, "Our home away from home." he started walking through the gates, "For the next couple of years, 'til we can get everyone properly married, this shall be our secluded escape, unbeknownst to everyone else!"
"I'm sorry," Hobi gaped, "but how in the, what, to the I'm sorry? But how the hell can we afford this?"
"Yes." Taehyung closed his mouth, but it fell open again.
"We," Yoongi said all important and very pleased with their reaction, "rent it out to tourists when we're not here!" he put his arm around Hobi, "''Twas your sister's idea."
"Oh." Hobi looked at him, "But,"
"Myeah." Yoongi mused, "We have a company now, well my company has an affiliated company, which Tae and I own together, and that company has an affiliated company, that Jiwoo's husband Sejun soon co-owns with all of us as silent partners, you just have to sign the papers, that's where our money went, that rents this and other properties out."
"Is that even legal?" Jungkook wondered.
"Oh, yeah." Minho, Taehyung and Yoongi all answered.
"Shall we?" Yoongi blipped the door open with a small token on his key chain.

"I FEEL SO FUCKING CHEATED, NAMJOON!" Jin's shriking voice was heard through out the building, "YOU TELL ME TO SHOW ALL OF ME AND WHEN I DO, YOU'RE SUDDENLY DONE?"
"Oh, great." Taehyung sighed, "They're already getting settled." he looked up to the heavens, "DADS!" he hollered, to his older brother and his other father figure, "WE'RE HERE!"
There was a stunned silence and then, "SORRY!" the dads shouted in unison.
"IT'S FINE!" Yoongi shouted back.
"No. It really isn't." Taehyung muttered, getting a quick sqeeze of the shoulders from Minho.
Ever since they'd come back from Amalfi, months ago, the dads had been going at eachother.
Cutthroat.
Taehyung did not want to get in the middle of it.
Minho didn't want to get in the middle of it.
None of them wanted to get in the middle of it.
Yet, somehow, they all were.

"You know what?" Jungkook suddenly growled, "That's it!" he stalked upstairs, "You two," he glared at Jin and Namjoon, "are not allowed to fight while we're here." he crossed his arms infront of him, "You can fuck," he nodded, "but you can't fight. I'm your therapist now, and that's how this is going to play out while we're here. Fuck. Don't talk. Punish eachother that way."
"But," Namjoon tried to object.
"Tzip!" Jungkook locked his lips, "Ya' need to release that pent up sexual tension. Trust me. More fucking. Less talking."
"I second that." Yoongi nodded, having joined them.
"I'm not having sex with him while he's this," Jin waved his arm around, unable to find the words.
"Not talking about sex." Jungkook shook his head, "Fuck him. Hard. In the ass." he nodded, making Namjoon gulp.

"Can someone please kill me?" Taehyung begged Hobi and Minho downstairs.
Having his parents, for all intents and purposes, go at eachother was in itself already painful.
Having to, visualise, them punish-fuck it out?
Torture.
"Ok." Minho said, and shook out his shoulders before going upstairs, "Neutral corners, everyone." he ordered and took a deep breath, "Eventhough I do belive Jungkook's idea has some merit," he admitted, "I also believe it's none of anyone's business how, what, the two of you do to hammer this out." he held up a hand to stop all the objections that was coming, "And I mean that. We don't want this to be our business, so, close it up, guys." he warned Jin and Namjoon, "I don't care how, sleep in different rooms if you have to, stay away from one another, but shut it down. Now. Or we all do a group sesh. Devote our time here to help you navigate this. 'Cause it's gonna have an influence on all of us no matter what."
"I vote for the latter." Namjoon said.
"Me too." Taehyung came up the stairs, saying.
"Me three." Hobi followed suit.
"This is supposed to be a vacay." Yoongi whined.
"Exactly!" Jin agreed, motioning to Yoongi.
"Yeah, but it's not gonna be that with you two at eachother all the time." Jungkook interjected.
"We could just fuck?" Jin tried, meekly, trying to avoid that, uncomfortable, suggestion, making everyone laugh.
"Group sesh it is." Minho sighed.
"Yeah, but food, naps and showers first." Hobi decided, "Or rather, showers, naps, food, for me? If there's no objections?"
"Oh, please." Yoongi moaned, "Y'all's just gonna fuck!" seeing right through his best friend.
"That too." Hobi nodded, "You should get one of those wank-thingys for when your lady friend is unavailable." he suggested, looking at Yoongi, arching an eyebrow, calling him out on his jelousy.
"What makes you think I don't already have one?" Yoongi wondered, hands on his hips.
"Oh, really?" Namjoon said, intrigued.
"Mm. Great invention, no doubt about it." Yoongi nodded.
"Christ." Jin snorted.
"Maybe you should get one too?" Yoongi squinted his eyes at Jin.
"Nah. I'll just fuck Namjoon in the ass, thank you very much." Jin shrugged.
"Well, this derailed quickly." Taehyung determined.
"Yeah, and it's not even our fault." Jungkook agreed, wide-eyed with wonderment.
"Well, you are the one that suggested they'd fuck it out." Yoongi pointed out.
"Yeah, but..." Jungkook was feeling insecure and put on the spot.
"Imma take a shower." Hobi decided and picked up his bag, "Reconvene in," he counted in his head, tilting it slightly side to side, "three hours?"
"Here's how I think we should divide the rooms," Yoongi said, "Me, Minhobi," he pointed to said couple, "Sex Monkeys," he pointed on, "Dads." he concluded, "That way we'll keep the," he searched for the right way to put it, "inconvenience? To a minimum? Having to listen to everyone sex?"
"Sure." Hobi shrugged. He'd heard everyone in the room get it on before so he wasn't that bothered, to be honest. Some of them he'd even witnessed with his own eyes, too.
"You are so considerate." Taehyung giggled and kissed Yoongi on his cheek.
"Ugh." Yoongi spat. He had a reputation. After all.
"Well, let's go fornicate then." Jungkook said and picked up his own and Taehyung's bag.
"OMG, you're so romantic!" Tae laughed and plastered himself on Kook's back, waddling them out.
"Totally." Jungkook agreed, doing his nose-giggle.

Everyone but Jin and Namjoon left the room.
They just stood there.
Looking.
Challenging eachother.
"So, let's fuck." Namjoon suggested and shrugged a shoulder. He was honestly quite horny. Their love life had kinda stalled since Italy, and, yeah.
Also, their argument was going round in circles, as per ususal, so.
Jin still felt a need to keep the fight going and prepared to start shouting again, but suddenly changed his mind, and made a little agreeing face instead, "Yeah, ok." he tilted his head to the left and walked out of the room.

"Take your pants off and bend over." Jin ordered Namjoon as he entered their room and locked the door behind him.
Since the, venting, didn't work, maybe he could get some anger out this way?
'Cause of the martyrdom he always ended up in.
Anyway.
He did an internal dog shake to get his head back on track.
Anything to break the frecken cemented railroad he went down when they argued.
Even if fucking someone in the ass perhaps felt a bit, drastic?
Little bit.
Anyway.
Jin held a bottle of lube in his right hand and was unzipping his pants with his left.
"Oh." Namjoon gasped, surprised at how he was was instantly hard from this, but did as he was told, bending over the desk, steadying himself on his forearms.
Jin suddenly found himself on his knees, sticking his tongue in Namjoon's hole, spreading him open with his thumbs.
He wanted to sexually punish his man.
Not hurt him.
"Aaah!" Namjoon almost came!
Jin stood up and inserted three lubed up fingers into Namjoon, thrusting them in and out, stroking himself hard, before entering.
"God!" Namjoon rested his head on his arms. Why was this such a turn-on? Getting fucked by his man, like this?

Had it been anyone other than Jin, Namjoon would've never agreed to be taken like this.
Never.
Jin started moving his hips.
Namjoon was already close, "I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come," he panted.
"No." Jin said and snaked his arm around him, pulling Namjoon's balls out with his hand and kept thrusting.
Faster and faster.
Jin felt his orgasm start to stir somewhere around his pancreas as he mangled Namjoon's prostate under him.
"Let me come!" Namjoon wheezed, shivering from the intense pleasure he was experiencing.
"No." Jin growled and kept going with a firm grip around Joon's balls.
"God dammit, Jin!" Namjoon complained, feeling like he was about to shatter from the quaking in his bones.
"Not yet." Jin panted, inching closer to his own release.
"Let go of my balls." Namjoon begged, but Jin didn't listen to him, humping like crazy, lost in his own desire.
"LET GO OF MY BALLS, JIN!" Namjoon roared and Jin finally, finally, obeyed, "KEEP! GOING!" Namjoon ordered, having to find his orgasm again after supressing it so long.
Jin clawed Joon's hips, and lashed himself against his ass, coming with each whip of his hips, "AAAH! AAAH! AAAH!" he almost fainted it was so good!
"YEEEEAAAAHHHSSS!" Namjoon collapsed over the desk, spurting like a teenager, "OMG! YEEEEAAAAHHHS!"
Jin collapsed ontop of him with one last buck of his hips, "Holy moly." he panted in Joon's ear.
"With a cherry on top." Namjoon slured, "Hnng!" his cock did one last spurt, emptying him completely.
"I'm still mad at you." Jin panted.
"I know, dear." Namjoon chuckled, "Just take it out on my ass from now on."
"Fine by me." Jin said and got off him and went into the shower.
Namjoon stayed splayed out over the desk, feeling like they were finally, finally, beginning to make some headway.