29

"I am, officially, drunk." Jin slured.
"Yes, parrot, you are." Yoongi nodded.
"Where is everyone?" Jin turned his head, this way and that way, searching for familliar faces.
"Take a wild guess." Yoongi laughed.
"All of 'em?"
"Yeah, well, split into two pairs, I would presume." Yoongi shrugged, "Tchll! I never fucking learn!" he whined, in pain.
"Wait." Jin tried to focus, "Where the fuck is Namjoon?!" he freaked out.
"Over there." Yoongi turned Jin, "Talking to Tits. I don't think you have anything to worry about, Jin."
"Oh." Jin did a little stumble that nobody noticed!
Yoongi gestured to Namjoon behind Jin's back, or rather over his head, making Joon aware as to how wasted his wife was, and getting a curt nod to signal, message recieved, but he kept talking to the lady.
"Then, I don't get it?" Jin said a bit belatedly, he was really having trouble getting his head to process the question at hand, right now.
"Get what?"
"He just picked up some rando? From our guests?"
"You seriously don't know?" Yoongi asked, increadously, "Wow. You are blind."
"What do you mean?" Jin was starting to feel offended.
"Well, take a look around," Yoongi suggested, "who else is missing?"
Jin cast an eye around the room, not knowing what he was looking for, and came back to Yoongi, "Jangmi." he concluded.
Yoongi's mouth fell open and then he began to laugh like he hadn't since, well, ages!
"Are you laughing at me?" Jin was offended.
"YES!" Yoongi cried.
"What's so funny?" Namjoon asked, joining them, with an arm around Jin's back.
"Your husband!" Yoongi wheezed, "He seriously thinks Hobi left with Jangmi!"
"Oh, honey." Namjoon smiled and pulled Jin close and kissed his temple.
"WHAT?!" Jin was beginning to feel pissed off!
"Honey!" Namjoon complained, "You could cut the freaking air between them!"
Jin just blinked.
"A tall, dark, handsome man? We've just been spending time with? Now and again?"
"Oh?" a lightbulb went off in Jin's head.
"Mm." Namjoon chuckled and pulled his darling in for a quick smooch.
"But I thought that was just Hobi being a flirt?" Jin whined.
"U-uhm." Namjoon shook his head.
"But won't this create some sort of ethical predicament?" Jin asked, worried.
"Let's not poke that bear for now?" Yoongi suggested, "And keep it between us?"
"Yeah." Jin agreed.
They didn't need anymore shit in their lives and Hobi deserved to have some fun, even if.
"But where is your little flower?" Namjoon wondered.
"On her way home." Yoongi sighed, "I'll tell you about it some other day, ok?" he and Namjoon exchanged a look.
Namjoon seemed to want to say something but pressed his lips together and held it in.
"Shit." Joon muttered.
"Yeah." Yoongi agreed.
"What?" Jin was clueless to the content of the conversation that'd just taken place, but not that it had taken place.
"Potential trouble." Yoongi touched Jin's arm and pointed to the entrance where the press with photographers and all were trying to get in to the venue, "Excuse me." he said and made his way over there.
Bonbon came walking over to them, "I think we should try and get the two of you out of here, right now, if you don't mind?" he said.
"Ok." Namjoon nodded. He was beginning to feel really tired.
"Follow me." Bonbon ordered.
He took them to their room via the staff elevator.
"Have you seen the kids?" Jin worried.
"The kids are fine." Bonbon smiled, "I escorted them to their room quite some time ago." he chuckled.
"Little horndogs." Namjoon knowingly laughed, but very fondly.
"My lips are sealed." Bonbon grinned, widely, "Wait here, if you please?" he went first into their room.

"When were you planning on telling me about Hobi hooking up with our lawyer?" Jin asked as soon as the door closed behind them.
"I don't know?" Namjoon answered, uncertain, "When, if, it was relevant?"
"You don't think it's relevant for me to know one of our friends is hooking up with our GOD DAMNED LAWYER?"
"FIRST OF ALL, I don't think it's simply a hook-up." Namjoon said sternly, Jin was being ridiculous, "Minho-hyung doesn't seem like the hook-up-with-your-clients kind of guy, and second, I thought you knew!"
"Didn't he just hook up with one of his clients, though?"
Namjoon sighed, "Honestly? I think he's in love with Hobi, actually."
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ANY OF THIS?" Jin was truly hurt.
"I THOUGHT YOU KNEW!"
"WELL OBVIOUSLY, I DIDN'T! I THINK YOU DIDN'T TELL ME BECAUSE YOU WERE AFRAID I'D 'INTERFERE'!" Jin did air quotation marks.
"I'm not having this conversation right now." Namjoon shook his head and walked into the small kitchenette of their suite and poured himself a glass of water.
"What's wrong with now?" Jin followed him.
Namjoon placed the empty glass on the counter, being in no hurry to answer that stupid question.
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH RIGHT NOW?!"
"You're drunk and vindictive!" he shouted.
"I'm vindictive for not liking when you treat me as a bimbo?!" Jin wasn't screaming, but almost, "I'm vindictive for not liking when you keep secrets from me? When you don't trust me?"
"I TRUST YOU WITH MY LIFE!"
"You just don't trust me with your secrets." Jin was so disappointed.
"Jin!" Namjoon felt completely exasperated.
"Don't Jin me!" he crossed his arms infront of him.
"YOUR BEING CHILDISH AND, COMBATIVE! I! THOUGHT! YOU! KNEW!"
"THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN! YOU JUST DECIDE WHAT'S IMPORTANT AND, ERRGH!" Jin stalked off, "You can sleep on the couch tonight." he shout-muttered.
"You sleep on the couch, you're the one with problems!" Namjoon shouted after him.
"I'M ALSO THE ONE PAYING FOR THIS HOTEL ROOM!"
"AND THERE IT IS!" Namjoon followed him, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO JIN? I'VE BEEN FIRED! AND EVEN IF I WASN'T, MY PARENTS DIDN'T LEAVE ME WEALTH AMASSED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE FLIPPING JOSEON ERA!"
"AT LEAST YOU CAN GET ANOTHER JOB SOMEWHERE! I'M IN FUCKING PRISON OVER HERE! HELD HOSTAGE BY THE FUCKING MILITARY! NOT ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION!"
"Well, BUHU!" Namjoon grabbed his arm and turned him around, "YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE DOING THEIR SERVICE!"
"Do. Not. Touch. Me." Jin said icily.
Namjoon let go, with feeling.
They just stood there.
Staring at eachother.
"I'm taking a shower." Jin spat out, "I can't stand you right now." he turned and went into the bathroom.
"Good! Make it a long one!" Namjoon shouted after him. Fucking toddler-martyr!
He went out to the lounge area and sat down on the couch with a thump.
Jesus Christ!
This, whole, thing, was just getting on his nerves!

Jin started crying as soon as he closed the bathroom door behind him.
He felt let down.
Disappointed.
Patted on the head.
His worries and concerns disqualificed, down prioritised to some sort of what-kind-of-wallpaper-do-you-think-we-should-buy?-level.
Like Namjoon had just decided Jin was on his period and every complaint could be filed under 'hormonal' and not be taken seriously at all because of it.
'Shit!' he thought, this must be what it's like to be a woman that's legitimately angry with something and getting brushed off!
It sucked.
So bad.
And he was sure something else was going on as well!
That neither Yoongi or his ass of a husband felt he could handle.
As if Hobi fucking their lawyer wasn't in itself some potential shit about to hit their very strained fan!
Why weren't they worried?
Jin felt a knot of apprehension form in his stomach from the thought alone.
Hell could theoretically break loose because of it, as far as he could wrap his mind around it.
"FUCK!" he shouted, tensing his whole body, wanting to throw a punch at the wall.
But abstained.
He wasn't a fool.
After all.
What ever those pricks might think.