26

🔥

"You've been a naughty boy," Tae panted as they wormed their way from the securely locked door behind them to the living room area of their suite, "pushing your tight, little, ass out." he ran his hand over the bodypart in question, "I may have to punish you for that." he slapped it. Very lightly.
"Yeas." Jungkook drooled.
Tae shoved Jungkook's hand down the front of his own pants, "Do you need to use the bathroom before we begin?" he asked, sternly.
"Probably best." Jungkook gasped.
"Ok." he pulled Jungkook in by the lapels of his jacket and kissed him hard, "Take a quick shower and put these on when you're done." he handed Kook a small bag from a fancy lingerie store, "I'll use the bathroom in the back." he said and walked away.
Jungkook looked in the bag.
"Hhnng!" a baby pink garter belt, and the softest, white, thigh high, silk stockings and matching lace underware was in there.
Holy crap!
He started panting, almost hyperventilating, with arousal, and frecken ran to the bathroom!

For the first time in history, Taehyung was out of the shower before Jungkook and was putting towels down on the bed and on a chair he'd placed infront of it as Jungkook exited the bathroom and walked out in his new attire.
"Sit." Tae pointed to the chair.
And Jungkook did.
"God, you're sexy." Tae gasped as he looked him over.
"Schlobver." Jungkook swallowed, "So are you." he clarified.
All Taehyung had on was a pair of flowy, dark blue, silk pyjama bottoms.
Tae hunched down between Jungkook's legs, "Baby," he said looking up at him, "we need a safe word tonight, because I am going to edge you a bit and bind your balls,"
"Hhnng!" Jungkook's midsection clenched.
"But as soon as you can't take it anymore or you don't want to go on, you use it, ok?"
"Ok." Jungkook panted.
"What's the safe word?"
Jungkook said the first thing that came into mind, "Purple."
"Purple? Ok." Tae smiled, "Don't forget it!"
"I won't." Jungkook promised.

Tae moved behind the chair and pulled Jungkook's hair and tilted his head back, "We can stop anytime." he assured him one more time.
"Just fuck me already!" Jungkook panted, looking up at him.
"Ok." Tae said and kissed him. Hard. Letting Kook know who was in charge tonight.
He used some velveteen ropes he'd ordered online to securly fasten Jungkook's hands behind the chair, "Move your hands for me, baby." Tae ordered, "Feel ok?"
"Yeah." Jungkook gasped.
Tae ran his hands down Jungkook's chest and lightly played with the nipples, "Purple, you say, hm." he let go and there was a rustling sound behind them, "I think we'll go with... no, let's go with unscented tonight, I want to get drunk on you."
"OMG, Tae, you're driving me insane!" Kook panted.
"I haven't even started yet!" Taehyung laughed.
"Hhhnngg!" Jungkook bucked his hips.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk." Tae came around front, "What a naughty bunny." he warned and made a loop of the rope, sliding it over Kook's foot, went back 'round and tied the other leg from behind and pulled the rope so Jungkook had to spread his legs wide open.
Pearls of precum started to roll over Jungkook's cock, sticking up over the rim of the lace panties he had on.
He was panting with his mouth open and his whole body was tingling, pulsating, like freaking ants were running around in there!
Taehyung moved away a bit, looking him over, indexfinger on his cheek, supporting his elbow with his hand, "Well aren't you a pretty little thing." he said making Jungkook squirm in his seat.
He took a step forward and ripped the panties in two.
"HHNNG!"
Tae pulled on Jungkook's balls and fitted a rubberband, tightly around them and flicked his very hard cock, making it go just a little bit sad.
He pulled Jungkook forward a bit making him sit right at the edge of the chair, with his pelvis tilted slightly upwards and stuck his tongue up right in his tight hole.
"GHAWWWD!" Jungkook groaned and let his head fall back.
And Tae stopped.
"Hng, hng, hng, hng." Jungkook was wheezing, head hanging down on his chest. This was torture!
Sweet, sweet torture!
So fucking nice!
Tae shuffled around a bit between Kook's legs and suddently Tae's warm, wet, arrow of a tongue trilled over the seem at the top of his cock for a second before he stood up and went to town on his nipples.
Sucking, licking, twisting, biting, Jungkook was delirious!
Not being able to move, spread open, it, was.
So fucking nice!
"I wonder," Tae said, in that low husky voice that sent electricity through Jungkook's body, "if I can make you come from playing with your nipples alone?" he twisted the left nipple between his fingers, "I think yes," he said and let go, "but not tonight."and licked him, pecs to jaw in his patented move, killing him!
"Please, please make me come with my nipples!" Jungkook begged.
"No."
"HHNNG!" Jungkook tried to rise from the chair as Taehyung took him in his mouth, without warning!
"No!" Tae barked, and flicked him again.
"AAAAHHH!" Jungkook got off on the pain, but his dick didn't, it wilted again.
"Right. You like pain. I forgot." Tae said and disappeared from his view.
He heard a buzzing sound and braced himself for the pleasure but Tae placed the vibrator just to the side of his dick, but still close enough to taunt him.
And, Oh my Lord! A finger up the butt, twiddling with the spot.
"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod," Jungkook chanted, he was drowning in sensations.
His hips took on a life of their own and started, twerking, dancing, shivering.
And he was so close!
But, no.
Everything stopped.
A lubed up hand played with his shaft, shifting the sensations, building it up again.
And it stopped.
Like Jungkook's brain function.
Tae straddled him.
"Tae, Taehyung baby," Jungkook panted, "I don't know how much more of this I can take."
"Are we purple?" Tae asked and kissed him as he rolled his hips.
"No." Jungkook gasped, "But we're close." he admitted. He'd been on edge the entire evening for crying out loud!
"You wanna stop?"
"Yeah, I think I do, yeah." Jungkook confessed.
"Ok, baby." Tae said and got off his lap, "We'll save purple for another time." he started to untie him, "but keep the..." he motioned to the stockings and garter.
"Yeah." Jungkook gasped. He liked those.
Tae helped him to step out of the panties and kissed his way up Jungkook's legs, "I love you, baby." he whispered and loosened the rubber band.
"I love you, too." Jungkook pulled him upp and kissed him, "Now, fuck me, please!" he took hold of Taehyung's slim waist and threw him on the bed and crawled up after him, kissing his way up Tae's body.
"Now, bunny," Tae warned, "did I say you could play with me?"
"OMG, Tae! You're killing me!" Jungkook flipped on his back.
Taehyung pinched his nipple, hard, "Bad bunny." he scolded, "I may have to tie you up again..."
"Yeas." Jungkook agreed, he did like the thought of being restrained and fucked by Taehyung, "But no edging, purple, purple." he panted.
"Your wish is my command." Tae flew off the bed and fetched the ropes again.
"Just the legs." Kook asked, "I want to be able to touch you."
"Ok, baby, so lie on your back?"
"Yeah." Jungkook scootched down a bit.
"Up or down?"
"Hhnng! Up!"
Tae tied the ropes around his knees and secured them at the head board.
"OMG, Tae!" Jungkook panted, "Imma come so fast!" he realised, "Straddle me baby, so I can taste you! Bring the lube."
"Someone's eager." Tae chuckled, but did as he wanted, feeding him his cock.
"Mmm," Jungkook sounded as he took him in, swirling his tongue.
Tae had to support himself on one arm when Jungkook almost made him come.
"That's enough, baby." he gasped and handed Kook the lube.
"Tae," Jungkook wheezed, "You can tie me up whenever you want!"
"Hang on, baby." Tae said and got off the bed, "I just want to admire the view for a second." he took a couple of steps back and ate him up with his eyes.
"Those stockings, baby." Tae shuddered and grabbed his balls, pulling them out a bit, he was getting close from the sight alone, "Are killing me." his voice dropped two octaves and everything became heavy, pounding heat, coursing through his veins.
"Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted, "Put your fucking dick in me! NOW TAEHYUNG!"
Tae came too, he'd become momentarily hypnotised by the glorious vista infront of him.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk." he shook his indexfinger at him, "Bunny's making demands, bad bunny!" he slapped Kook's ass, hard.
"AAAHHHhh!" Jungkook started to shiver, "OOOOH-Huh-huh-huh-huh-huuuuhhhh." Jungkook closed his eyes and went to another world as Tae entered him.
"Go-hoodh?" Tae asked, sluring his words.
"BEST! OOOOHHH, YEAS! YES! YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhsss!"
His hips bucked, cavorted, jiggled, all by their own device. He felt the pleasure from Tae's thrusts through out his back and all of his body.
Like he was a bell and Tae had just rung him.
His entire being became one sound only Taehyung could make him make. That they made together.
Jungkook's release was almost violent, he climaxed so hard he almost knocked Tae out, when his whole body contracted in the middle with each spurt, "HANNNNGGnnnnggg!" he screamed, loudly, keping the bell ringing, enveloping them in extacy.
"JUNGKO-HOOOOK!" Tae sang in the same key and collapsed on top of him, "I love you, I love you, I love h-youh."
"Hugh?" Jungkook pant-laughed.
"Mm. Hugh. Nice dude. Kinda built." Tae joked, heavy breathed, and released Kook from his ties with one hand, "Reminds me of a guy I know." he placed a kiss on his chest and rested his head on the same spot.
Jungkook used the last energy he had in him to pull the cover over them. Well a bit of cover, anyway, and fell asleep, mid motion.
Taehyung was already out.