39

🔥

Minho was on the phone with the lawschool when Hobi entered their room and closed the door behind him, leaning against it, looking him over.
Minho felt the hairs on his back stand up and he could hear his own voice change as he pleaded his case to his professor, making it thick, and strained, "Ok, thank you, so much!" he said, when his professor agreed to look into it for him, "Yes, yes of course!" he continued before ending the call, "I look forward to hearing from you. You too. Thank you again. Bye." he hung up, still looking at Hobi.
They didn't say anything, just looked at one another.
Hobi was hard.
His body turned to liquid heat, making it difficult to move.
He'd never wanted anyone, anything, more than he wanted Minho right now.
He wanted to feel his toned, slender body under him, Minho's cock against his abdomen as it pulsated it's release.
His love coming undone.
By him.
With him.
"Imma fuck you now, baby." Hobi growled in a voice he'd never used before and took a couple of quick steps towards Minho, pushing him up against the wall behind them, grinding his hard-on into Minho. Kissing him.
Kissing him.
Kissing him.
Minho grabbed his ass, pulling him closer, thrusting into Hobi's grinding, "Any way you want, baby." he panted.
"Shh." Hobi whispered and covered his mouth with his own, sliding his hands up under Minho's shirt, feeling his broad shoulders, turning them 'round, walking them over to the bed, not letting up on the kissing for one second.
He let his hands wander along Minho's back, his skin always felt like silk to him.
Perfect, smooth, silky, soft skin, heating up from Hobi's touch, promting him to get closer.
He wanted to get closer!
"I have to," he panted, not really sure what it was he had to, only that he, in fact, had to.
He struggled with Minho's belt buckle, still kissing him, but God dammit open!
"What the hell kinda chastity belt is this thing?" he complained.
"Let me." Minho said and opened it in two seconds flat, panting, drooling a little bit, he had to lick his chin, and placed his hands on Hobi's cheeks as soon as he was done, kissing him.
Hobi pulled Minho close again, cupping the taller ones naked ass with his hands, angling his own pelvis upward, rolling his hips, stroking Minho's ass, playing his fingers over it, gripping the balls from behind, pulling down the garments, bending down for a taste as he gently pushed Minho down on the bed and rid him of his pants.
Licking, sucking, kissing, he fought himself free of his own clothes, but got stuck in his t-shirt somehow, "OFF!" he ordered, making Minho giggle and help him.
"Lube." Hobi demanded as he pushed one of Minho's legs up to the side and took all of him in his mouth.
Minho tried, to get the lube, but Hobi's mouth was killing him as he let his hand rummage about in the nightstand without success.
"A second, baby. A second." Minho panted and Hobi let up, giving Minho the opportunity to find the bottle.
Hobi crushed his PB, lubing everything up, trying his darnest to prep Minho, but,
"I," Hobi breathed
"Yeah." Minho agreed, understanding Hobi's need to be as close as he could possibly get. Pulling him up for a kiss as Hobi placed himself at Minho's puckered hole.
"Uhmm." Hobi sounded, completely involontary as he entered him, "Uhmm." he bit his lower lip, God damned, it felt good!
He wanted to do a big cat stretch, when pleasure hit every last inch of his body.
"Uhmm." the sound kept escaping him with every thrust, going in a steady pace, building it up.
"Uhmm." he put his weight on his left arm and tried to reach for Minho.
"Nohh," Minho groaned and took his hand, placing it on his chest, "Ohh," he whipped his head back, closing his eyes tight, "Ohh." he sounded in time with Hobi, feeling his release waking up all the way down in his toes, "Ohh." the tingling spread a little bit higher.
"Uhmm." Hobi was stuck in this, glorious, rythm, steady as a heartbeat, and all he heard himself think was, 'I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die,' he couldn't believe how good it felt!
Minho reached forward and started playing with his nipple. Hobi couldn't tell if Minho was even aware he was doing that, he looked lost in his own head, but the action intensified everything and Hobi had to go faster!
"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod." Hobi started to chant.
He thought he was gonna freaking pass out.
Minho hooked his feet around Hobi's legs and pulled them down, changing the angle a bit and started rolling his hips, meeting Hobi's every thrust, "Imma, imma, imma," he put his hands up over his head, pushing his head back, into the bed, "Imma,"
"Baby," Hobi said, forcing Minho's head straight, making their eyes meet, "NnnAAAAOOOOWWwhhh!" he frecken roared as the orgasm whipped his body, making his movments uncoordinated and jerky.
Minho's eyes were pitch black, bottomless, as he twitched and shook, under Hobi, shooting his load up between them, in an neverending woosh.
And Hobi collapsed ontop of him. Panting.
"Marry me." Hobi sighed on an exhale.
"Yes." Minho agreed, just as breathless.
Making them both pant-laugh.

"I really do want to marry you one day." Hobi confessed after he'd catched his breath.
"I really do want to marry you, too." Minho said and made Hobi lift his head and look at him, "I love you, I want to spend my life with you, but I think we should talk about this when we're sober." he smiled.
"You're probably right." Hobi laughingly agreed, "I love you so much, Minho." he said, more serious, "I, I'm, I love you." he used his feet to propel him up so he could place a kiss on Minho's lips, "Hold me." he whispered, "I want to stay in your arms forever."
"I want to hold you forever." Minho whispered back, wrapping his arms around Hobi, reconnecting their lips.

"Every time we make love," Hobi confided, playing with Minho's fingers, resting his head on his chest, "I think, this is it. This is the best sex I've ever had in my life," he lifted his head and looked at his love, "but then we make love again, and I think, this is it. This is the best sex I've ever had. This is the closest I have ever been to another human being." he whispered.
"I know," Minho softly agreed, "I'm, it amazes me every time I even touch you, how," he had to think, "touching you makes me feel, like, who is this devine being, making me feel, things, I've never felt before?" Minho asked, full of wonder, "And then you, melt me. Re-shape me. Making me more me than I was before, it's?" he giggled, "Turning me in to a bad philosopher. Or script writer!" he felt a bit embarrassed by his inability to properly convey what he ment.
"Marry me?" Hobi again whispered.
"Yes." Minho whispered back and kissed him.
Hobi could have sworn he heard music.
"Wait, am I actually hearing music or is it all in my head?" he decided to ask when he got a bit nervous he might be hallucinating from too much good sex and exchanges of true love's faithful vows. Or whatever.
"You're actually hearing music." Minho assured him, "I'm hearing it too."
"It's that stupid song Namjoon was singing." Hobi realised, "Christ." he rested his forehead on Minho's chin, laughing.
"You know," Minho giggled, "all this sound, all these things going on around us all the time, it kinda reminds me of home." he confessed.
"Yeah?" Hobi asked, "People fucking like rabbits everywhere you turn, that's what you're saying?"
"My parents, certainly, yeah." Minho laughed, "My sisters where a bit more discreet when they started dating. The oldest two, anyway." he smiled, "'Cause I'd moved out long before my youngest got horny, so she might have had no shame, like my parents. Come to think of it, she probably did have no shame." he shrugged.
"Remind me, so there's you and then Mina?"
"Yeah, she's three years younger than I and then Cecilia, four, and the baby, Minji, ten."
"I'm guessing she was a bit of a surprise?"
"I'm guessing that too." Minho smiled, "But who knows? With my parents? They may have gotten pre-empty nest syndrome and decided they needed one more." he shrugged.
"I can't wait to meet them!" Hobi smiled.
"I can't wait for them to meet you." Minho kissed him again.
"Crap, I forgot to tell you," Hobi suddenly remembered, "my parents wants us to have dinner with them next week, when my sister and her fiance, I can't believe she told Yoongi before me!" Hobi pouted, when the realisation hit him again.
"Well, he did get shot." Minho shrugged.
"Yeah, but still." Hobi squinted his eyes, not happy with it, "Anyway, when my deceitful sister and her man get back from their business trip, my parents want to kindly invite us over for some grilling, and examination. I presume."
"I'd be delighted." Minho smiled.
"Yeah," Hobi said a bit hesitant, "I'll remind you of that when my mother and sister make you squirm in your seat..."