15

🔥

"Taehyung, baby..." Jungkook warned when Tae tried to lift him up to carry him over the threshold into their new house.
"Just humour me." Tae said and hoisted him up, "Umph, Jesus Christ." he panted, "How much muscle have you put on this last year?"
"A lot." Jungkook laughed and wrapped his arms around Tae's neck, batting his eyes.
"Welcome home, baby." Tae smiled, breathing heavily, stepping in to their new home.
"Holy," Jungkook scissored himself down on the floor, "Taehyung!" he turned to his man, smiling proudly behind him.
"I," Jungkook laughed in disbelief, looking around, "this is," he turned to Tae again, "wow, baby!"

Taehyung had meticulously chosen a soothing, calm, colour palette for their home, making this old Hanok they'd bought, well the trust fund had, but, anyway, making this house into a lush, welcoming, soft, bosom for them to dwell in.
He'd used the natural colour of the wood as his guide but forgone the traditional furniture in favour of modern design, beautifully complementing the old structure of the house.
Keeping it on the minimalistic side, everything in there, thus far, was well thought out to accentuate some feature of the house, the view, or some sparse piece of art, as well as promote comfort and functionality to the inhabitants.
Taehyung secretly viewed this house as his finest art creation, having poured his soul into creating a haven for Jungkook and himself.

"I'm happy you like it." Tae said a bit shy.
"I love it!" Jungkook cheered, "It even," he sniffed the air, "smells nice!" he stepped closer to Tae, "I want to stay here forever."
"With me?" Tae asked, simply, honest.
"Yes." Jungkook nodded, cupping his face, "Forever." he placed a soft kiss on Tae's lips, "I'm so in love." he sighed, sappily.
"Yes." Tae nodded, stary-eyed, "But do you want to see the rest?"
"U-hum." Jungkook answered, tongue in his cheek, looking Tae over.
"Of the place! You randy horndog!" he laughed, hugging Jungkook close, kissing him on the nose.
"You're telling me, we're not going to break in our new home tonight?" Jungkook laughed and bent Taehyung backwards, placing several searing hot kisses along his jawline, "After not seeing eachother for three weeks?"
"Baby, we're gonna have so much sex tonight, we're not going to be able to walk for a month!" Taehyung promised, in his low drawl that set Jungkook alight.
"Hng." Jungkook sobbed, pressing Tae into his body.
"How about," Taehyung said, seductively, "I show you the house by making love to you in every room? Hm?"
"Hng." Jungkook nodded, licking Tae's neck.
"This is the hall." Taehyung explained, pulling Jungkook's shirt up from his pants and opening each button, very, carefully, whilst moving backwards, "this, you have already seen, so, let's skip that for now." he bent to take Jungkook's right nipple in his mouth.
He'd gotten a nipple piercing while Taehyung was away, a while back, and it'd just healed up.
"Christ!" Jungkook whipped his head back, this was some next level shit!
He just wasn't prepared!
"Mmm," Tae sounded, letting his tongue play with the titanium stud, "This is one of the living rooms." he explained, using his thumb on the other nipple, before going to town with his mouth on the other again.
"Holy shit." Jungkook groaned, struck by the beauty of the place as well as the, sensation, Taehyung's tounge on his nipple was causing in his, well, nether region, and stumbled backwards, finding support from their cream coloured, leather sofa, letting Tae have his way with him.
"Hmmng." Jungkook drooled, letting his head fall back.
Tae grabbed Kook's ass with his hands, pressing Jungkook's groin into his own chest.
"HAAmmng!" Jungkook's hips shot up and he came, "Fuck!" he panted, "I just came in my fucking pants, Taehyung!" he chuckled, a tad embarrassed, but also impressed with his man's work.
"Take them off." Tae ordered, practically growling from turn-on.
Jungkook obeyed, by taking Tae's pants off, putting him in his mouth, coming down on his knees.
"Damn!" Tae gasped, caught by surprise, and searched for the couch with his hand to steady himself.
"Come in my mouth." Jungkook ordered, and dived back in.
"Yeah." Tae gasped, agreeing, being so close to doing that already, "I'm coming." he panted, seconds after.
"Cang." Jungkook said, keeping up the work, taking as much of him as he could in his mouth, gently stroking his balls with his hand.
"WAAAHhhh." Tae squeezed his butt together, coming up on his toes, releasing down Jungkook's throat, "Oohhh." he slid down collapsing sideways on Jungkook's lap, "I died." he was a spagetti, held together by Jungkook right now.
"I came in my pants." Jungkook again chuckled, "I win." he bent over Tae and gave him a deep kiss, making him taste himself.
"Mmmng." Taehyung purred, "Let's get you out of those pants, and I'll show you the bathroom."
"Yeah." Jungkook huffed, 'twas a bit uncomfortable, but he still had to kiss his man again.