3

"Well," Mrs Jung said, with her hands on her hips, "We might be able to wake Hoseok but..."
"Nah, he's not waking up." Tae said, prying Jungkook's eyelids open without getting any response from him.
Jin sighed, "Just help me to get him up on my back." he squatted infront of Kook, pulling Kook's legs to the side of the couch and gripping them with a boneless Jungkook being manhandled from every side as Namjoon was holding his upper body up and Taehyung took his arms and held them tight infront of Jin's chest. "Ooupsiedaisy." Jin groaned as he stood up with the very heavy, sleeping Jungkook on his back.
"You've got him?" Namjoon moaned, having been on 'hoisting his heavy ass up'-duty behind him.
"Yeah." Jin sighed and with Tae holding Jungkook's arms securely infront of Jin he started to stagger towards the elevator.
"Right." Namjoon said, "Help me with the other one." and bent down infront of Hobi.
"Hoseok darling," Mrs Jung said, very softly, "wake up a bit so we can get you out of here." Hobi just smacked his tongue, not waking up one bit.
"Oi!" Yoongi shouted in his ear, "GET UP SNOT FACE!"
"Mnt." Hobi gurgled but kinda sat up making it easier to administer him on to Namjoon's back, with Jimin in front holding his arms, following the other group.
Mr Kim was adamant they wouldn't leave his office without bodyguards for at least the two 'olympic couples'.
The police apparently agreed, since several threaths on their lives had already been posted online and also been recieved by their University and other places, so they had to wait for said humongous men to show up.
Which took them more than a coffee break because of all the secrecy and the insane size of the press contignent outside.
Then they waited 'til the end of the work day to get out of the office, to make it harder for the media to single them out and follow them, should they still be sneaking about outside.

Yoongi had decided to run interferance as they were leaving and had called a cab, hoping to gather any lingering reporters around him.
And, sure, as soon as he stepped outside, he was surrounded, "What do you think about this whole ordeal, Mr Min?"
"Are you in a romantic relationship with Mr Jung?"
"Can we get an interview, Mr Min?"
Yoongi stopped and stood up straight infront of the cab he was entering, "I have nothing more to say that hasn't already been said other than I'm very proud of my friends. And now I'm going home to get some sleep. Goodbye." he said and closed the car door in their face.
He was already thinking of writing some kind of worm or trojan to deliver a message to anyone who downloaded those clips or watched them online.
'Pervert. I see you.' he thought would be a good message to send.
Assholes.

"We're being followed." Hobi's new bodyguard said fixing his backview mirror.
"Whattowedo?" Jimin wondered freaking out on the floor in the back. Hobi was snoring under a blanket in the backseat.
"Well, usually I go to my gym after work so..."
"What, I'm just gonna sit on the floor in your car while you work out?" Jimin asked, dismayed.
"Well, you knew we might have to put on a show, to get you out of there safely? This is putting on that show." the bodyguard said matter-of-fact.
"This sucks." Jimin sighed.
"Yes. On so many levels." he agreed.

The bodyguard had been gone maybe ten minutes when Jimin became aware someone was snooping around in the underground garage, shining a light into all the cars, looking for them.
'WhattoIdo?' he freaked on the inside. If they shone a light in here they would catch them.
As silently and quickly as he could manage, he pushed Hobis legs off the backseat and somehow succeeded at flipping one of the backrests down without being seen.
He cupped his hands over one of Hobi's ears and hissed, "Hoseok, wake up!" and put his hand over his mouth, muffling Hobi's surprise.
"Crawl in there!" Jimin shoved him to the trunk.
In Hobi's defense, it had to be said, he got the situation they were in, fast, despite being almost unconscious and as Jimin carefully flipped the backrest up again he was pretty much awake.
Jimin slithered himself under the passenger's seat, forcing his legs under as far as he could get them and placed both blankets over his face and upper body, trying to impersonate a forgotten sweater with all his might.
He had never been more grateful for being the shortest among them and extremly limber in his entire life!
Pretzeled up in a parked car as he was.
"Excuse me!" they heard the bodyguard shout, "What are you doing with my car?"
"Beg your pardon, sir," someone said, "We're just looking for runaway olympic medalists." someone else said, snarkily.
"Why are you back so soon?" the first one asked, suspiciously.
"Get away from my car!" the bodyguard barked and unlocked it with his keys, "I forgot my shoes, if you must know." he growled, exasperated, opening the trunk, pulling a pair of tennis shoes from under Hobi, without giving anything away.
He locked the car again. "Do you mind?" he snarled, "Or are you going to run laps with me, just to check?"
"Assholes." he muttered, stalking off.
Hobi decided to remain in the trunk for now, didn't really matter to him where he was as long as he got to sleep some more.
Jimin, didn't dare move a muscle. He could still hear the bastards whispering outside the car.