35

"How can you fucking say that to me?" Jin shouted, half-way bending over, three inches from Namjoon's face, "Do you WANT me to get out of this relationship?"
"NO!" Namjoon yelled back, and stood up, "ALL I'M SAYING IS IF YOU WANT OUT, GET OUT! 'Cause I'm not going anywhere! You're NOT going to get me to leave just 'cause you maybe want out and don't want to have to make that decision yourself! For better or for worse, Kim Seokjin! That's what I signed up for!" Namjoon sat down again.
"I SIGNED UP FOR THAT, TOO! WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT OUT?!" Jin yelled, completely unsettled by this whole, shit, argument, fucking life, right now.
"I DON'T KNOW?!" Namjoon stood up again, "BECAUSE YOU'VE DISCOVERED YOU WANT SOMETHING ELSE?! BECAUSE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO MINHO? WHAT THE HELL DO I KNOW?"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M ATTRACTED TO MINHO?!" Jin was freaking out!
"COME! ON!" Namjoon shook his head, "OF COURSE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO MINHO? IT'S FUCKING OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE, JIN! AND WHO ISN'T? HE'S TOTALLY HOT AND I WOULD TOTALLY DO HIM IF WE WERE BOTH SINGLE BUT WE'RE NOT! I'M NOT!"
"YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO MINHO?!" Jin thought he would pass out, it hurt so bad. Killed him.
"Yes!" Namjoon sat down again, "And Hobi if you didn't know. In fact, I'd do them both! At the same time. IF I WERE SINGLE! And the opportunity presented itself." he shrugged.
"WOW." Jin said, sarcastically and sat down, "I feel so cherished right now. Knowing my man is attracted to someone else. Multiple elses. Feels really good." he nodded.
Namjoon stood up again, agitated, "OF COURSE I'M ATTRACTED TO OTHER PEOPLE, JIN! EVERYONE IS! ALL THE TIME! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK? WE'D GET MARRIED, ENGAGED, I DON'T KNOW? FALL IN LOVE AND NEVER BE ATTRACTED TO ANYONE ELSE EVER AGAIN? THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS SEOKJIN!"

Jin looked out through the window, feeling his chin start to shiver, he was so close to tears right now, but he didn't want to cry. Again. Like he always did these days. It made him feel, small.
"Shit." Namjoon sat down with a thump, "That is what you thought, isn't it?" he realised.
Jin didn't answer. 'Cause you know, he hadn't wanted anyone but Namjoon, ever, before. Not until now. He was totally unprepared for his attraction to Minho and didn't know what to do with it.
"Yes," Namjoon said and and turned to take Jin's hands, "I have found myself being attracted to other people now and again, but Jin," he cupped his face with one hand, "I've never, ever, not once, considered or had the slightest inclination to act upon those feelings, ever, because I love you. I want you. I choose you. Always. Because you are the one. No one can even begin to come close to my attraction to you. What we have means everything to me."
"Even now?"
"Even now." Namjoon promised.
"But,"
"Guys," Gared interrupted them, "I'm sorry to disturb you in the middle of," he made an less than engaged wave with his hand and bent down to get the remote from the coffee table, "but Tits called and you need to see this!"

He turned the tv on, "...ful that Dr Kim, who would've had some two years to go of his service that he kept pushing back 'til he couldn't no more, now may be considered to have fulfilled his duties just 'cause he's openly gay." the assembly member that had it in for them said, pursing his lips disapprovingly.
"Fuck." Jin hissed, "I fucking hate that guy."
"Mm." Namjoon growled.
"But how do you suggest they handle the active death threats against him," the reporter started.
"That he's got because he's openly gay."
"I WAS OUTED YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Jin shouted at the tv.
"We need to call Minho." Namjoon realised, "What did they mean, you're considered having fulfilled your duties?"
"And the 'active death threats'" the idiot on the screen continued, "doesn't seem to have hindered him running around town, opening safe-houses, and getting new legislation of the ground." he said with innuendo.

"Are you seeing this shit?" Namjoon asked his phone, "Yeah, I know, I'll sit on him if I have to, but what's the having fulfilled his duties thing they're talking about?"
Jin was upp, pacing, back an forth infront of the tv, muttering to himself, why, for the love of God, did they have to keep dragging him into all this all the time?
All he wanted was to be able to live his life, be a good person, and not bother anyone, in peace! As a nobody! He picked up his phone, but Namjoon grabbed his arm in a stronghold and kept him from using it.
"Yeah, ok. Bye." Namjoon said and ended the call, "Minho, Mr Kim," he changed it to, "will issue a statement for you," his phone chimed with a text and Namjoon read aloud, "Since I became the sole guardian of my thirteen-year-old brother when I'd just turned eighteen, the Ministry of Defence postponed my service until Taehyung would be eighteen and able to fend for himself. At that time I had already been accepted into Medschool and started my journey to become a licenced physician. The Ministry of Defence welcomed my request to do my service as a Military Doctor after having finished my education. My intent has always been to carry out my duty as a proud citizen of this country, and that is what I still intend to do. As anyone else, I am at the disposal of the Ministry, willing to do, go, wherever they need me to go. My current assignment is ongoing, and as you are aware, I am not at liberty to tell you the nature of that assignment, as that would be breaking the law. Any further questions about my military service, I must, humbly, refer to the Ministry of Defence."
"You think he just pulled that out of his ass right now," Jin wondered, "or do you think he had it prepared since before?"
"Pulled it out of his ass." Namjoon firmly established.
"Yeah." Jin agreed on an exhale and sat down, "And the Ministry?"
"May or may not have decided you're done. They're not going to be happy about this though." Namjoon shook his head, "And it's Saturday. I mean, Minho will probably be able to hunt someone down, just the same, but." he shrugged.
"The fucker did it on purpose." Jin sighed, "Got wind of some meeting or something about my case and sat on it 'til today."
"Probably." Namjoon agreed, and sighed along.