49

🔥

The next few months were driving Taehyung insane. Jungkook was practically never home and when he was he was in a sort of robotic haze, completely absorbed in his preparations for the games.
And Tae was working 'round the clock to be able to finish his service in time so he could go with him when the actual event was being held.
It felt like they were living in a bubble.
They didn't have time for their friends.
They almost never saw their dads.
It was just, Jungkook's training and Taehyung's work.

Hobi and Jimin were of course going through something similar, which was hard for Jimin, feeling a bit neglected and insecure when Hobi receded into himself more and more.
Taehyung tried to explain, that was how they got, their athletes, when big events were on the horizon, but he didn't feel like he got through to Jimin on that.
Or maybe he didn't want to understand?
Taehyung couldn't tell.
And he hadn't the energy to educate him on the subject, besides, he really thought that was something Jimin needed to take responsibility for himself.
It was up to him to understand his man, after all.
Being the emotional support to Jungkook took it's toll, he really didn't have the bandwidth to provide that for Jimin as well right now.
So, yeah, he was kind of abandoning Jimin there, but it was a matter of self preservation.
Triage, if you will.

"What if I fail, Taehyung?" Jungkook said, lying on his back holding Tae on his chest, the night before he was leaving for the olympic pre-camp.
"What if I fall flat on my face and, fail?" he sounded like a terrified little kid.
Tae wedged his arms around his waist and kissed him on the chest, "Then you fail, baby. And we go back home, resume our lives, take a breather and decide if you're up for another shot at it." he shrugged, "We'll still be in love, I'll still be weird and you'll be your marvelous self. But you won't fail."
He reached up and kissed him on the mouth, "You've got this in the bag, baby."
"You're saying I'll live?" Jungkook mused with a soft giggle.
"I'm saying you'll live. You might be, how shall I put this?" Tae said tapping his index finger to his chin, "Hell to live with? But you'll live." he rested his head on Jungkook's chest, "Whatever happens baby, know that I love you more than life itself and will stand by you no matter what."
"Kiss me." Jungkook begged.
Tae took his time, stroking Kook's hair, cupping his face, letting his eyes memorise every little nook and cranny of the other one, "I love you." he breathed and placed his soft lips on Jungkook's.
Jungkook slid his hands along Taehyung's back, pressing him close, "I need you, baby." he moaned.
Taehyung started to roll his hips, making their naked members meet and grow.
"Anyway you want, baby." Tae panted.
"Sit on my face." Jungkook pleaded.
Tae felt his entire body clench and small hooks lifted the skin on his back as he scooted up on Jungkook's chest.
"Other way, baby." Jungkook said and had him flip so he could have a front view to Tae's pink hole above him. He licked Tae's cock from top to bottom, lightly fingering around his rim and completely lost it when Tae took him in his mouth, all of him.
"Daeh!" Jungkook sounded and pried Tae open with his tongue and thrusted hips up and down and up and down, he couldn't get enough!
Tae could feel Jungkook's need for him in his entire body.
The frustration he felt, not being fully able to control the coming events.
His nerves.
The comfort he craved, but wouldn't be able to get 'til it was all over.
"Take me." he panted. Because he wanted him to, but also to draw him out of his mind for a few, precious moments.
"Hhng!" Jungkook slithered up around Tae's back, running a finger from his balls to his hole. "Lube. Get the lube." he begged and Taehyung reached for the nightstand, giving him what he wanted.
Jungkook spurt the lube out on top of Tae's ass, coating everything with it.
God! How good Taehyung's slippery ass felt under his fingers.
He coated himself, plentily and positioned himself at Tae's entrance, "Ready, baby?"
"Just fuck me, Jungkook!" Tae begged.
"God!" Jungkook exclaimed as he entered him.
He was completely unable to control his motions. His hips had a will of their own, thrusting, jerking, rolling.
Jungkook was just along for the ride.
He pushed Tae down with one of his hands and pulled his ass closer with the other one, clawing Tae's hip.
He lost himself in the motion, going on pure instinct, rapidly getting closer and he couldn't hold it any longer!
He didn't wait for Tae he just emptied himself, all of him, growling, "MINE!"
Furiously he pulled out and flipped Taehyung around, attacking his cock with his mouth. Hollowing out his cheeks, gagging when Tae's big cock hit the back of his throat, but not stopping.
Tae fisted his hands in Kook's hair and roared out his release, "YOURS!"

"That was fucking animalistic!" Taehyung laughed between pants, stroking Kook's hair as he rested his head on Tae's stomach, rest of him nested between his legs.
"Sheah." Kook agreed, feeling a little bit bashful for completely losing it like that.
"I loved it." Tae assured him.
"I love you." Jungkook said wriggling his way up Tae's body so he could kiss him, "Come take a bath we me?" he pleaded.
"Ok." Taehyung smiled. He wasn't going to refuse his love anything tonight.

Tae tried to get Kook to lie in his arms but Jungkook was having none of that. He wanted to hold Taehyung, so they switched.
Tae snuggled down in the bath, letting the water envelope him, feeling Jungkook cradle him, cuddle him, craving him.
"I'm your blankie, huh?" Tae mused.
"Oh, yeah." Jungkook confessed, "My plush, soft, gorgeous, security blanket, Kim Taehyung." he nuzzled Tae's neck.
"Anything for you, baby." Tae giggled.
"Let's get married."
"We will!"
"I know." Kook sighed, "I just want us to be formally eachother's. I want you to be my man."
"I am your man, baby." Tae turned in Kook's arms and kissed him, "Forever."
"I love you."
"I love you too, baby." Tae assured him, realising this would be a long night. His baby was low-key freaking out.
"Tell me about Arvidsjaur." Taehyung suggested, "What will it be like when we go there on our honeymoon?"
"Cold." Jungkook laughed.
"We're going in the winter, are we?"
"Yes. We'll get married on the western New Years Eve, day after your birthday, and spend the first weeks of January there. When it's still dark twenty hours of the day and icy. And beautiful."
Jungkook drew Taehyung up for a lingering kiss, "We will arrive late at night," he whispered, "you will be sleepy and all bundled up in warm clothes, but the night sky, flaming with northen lights, will take your breath away, and I will hold you, looking only at you while you lose yourself in the sight."
Taehyung shivered from the intensity in Jungkook's voice and Kook held him closer, "I will carry you over the threshold, kiss you while you're still in my arms and slowly set you down, removing every piece of clothing from us both, kiss every inch of you and then we will make love, as husbands, infront of the fireplace. For hours. Until we fall asleep in eachother's arms."
Tae turned in Jungkook's lap and straddled him, whispering in his ear, "Let's go to bed baby. I want you again."

They took it slower this time.
And Tae knew his ass would probably hurt in the morning, but it was so worth it when he looked deep into Jungkook's eyes as they climaxed together, silently promising eachother their entire futures.
Jungkook fell asleep, still sheathed inside of Taehyung, but Tae didn't mind, he let the man sleep. And eventually joined him, holding him close, wanting to soak up as much as he could of him.
The love of his life.
His man.
His Jungkook.