18

🔥

Someone was knocking on their door. Jungkook did not want to be disturbed, but Taehyung was out cold.
He scrambled out of bed and made his way to the door, slightly unsteady on his feet.
"Tae!" someone whispered on the other side, "Tae! Wake up! I need your help!"
Jungkook groaned, Jimin.
He unlocked the door to find a completely disheveled wreck with a breath that could slay dragons and work as a lighter fluid, simultaneously, "Jimin, what the hell?" Jungkook tried to wave off the stench.
"I need to talk to Tae!" Jimin tried to push himself into the room, but Jungkook held out an arm effectivly stopping him, "Wait here." he ordered and shut the door.
A minute later it opened again with Jungkook shoving a toothbrush and some toothpaste into Jimin's arms, "Go brush your teeth and take a shower and come back in two hours." he shut the door again and opened it "Three." and shut it again in the face of a Jimin, completely caught off guard.
What time was it, anyway?
Jimin looked around 7.30?!
He decided to follow Jungkook's advice and also, take a nap. And some painkillers. And drink some orange juice. And maybe eat a banana. And some pretzels. And maybe some peanutbutter?
What?
He was hungover!

"Mmm." Taehyung nuzzled his favourite spot between Jungkook's collarbone and throat.
It was the best smell in the world.
Warm and dry and all Jungkook.
He wriggled closer, loving the feeling of the younger man's body under him.
As usual, Taehyung had put his leg over Jungkook's pelvis in his sleep, his head on his shoulder and his arm around some part of Jungkook's upper body. Today it was slung across his chest still making it possible for Tae to play with Kook's hair.
"I don't want to wake up!" Tae mumbled, "Let's stay in bed today, please?"
"Mm." Jungkook sounded, still half asleep, but pulling Tae closer.
There was a knock on the door, "Go away! We're sleeping!" Tae shouted, but the door still opened and Namjoon entered, "What did you do to Jimin?" he asked.
"Huh?" Tae lifted his head, confused.
"What happened to Jimin?" Namjoon tried again.
"What?" Tae was still confused.
"You don't know?"
"Uh-uh." Tae shook his head.
"Yeah," Jungkook croaked out, his voice unprepared for the day, "he showed up this morning, reeking of alcohol, wanting to talk to you, but I made him go brush his teeth and take a shower first." Jungkook explained.
"Well, he's downstairs, sleeping on the couch, stark raving nude with a banana in his mouth, right now." Namjoon stated.
"He must have passed out." Jungkook giggled, "Just let him sleep." he cuddled Tae closer, not being all that bothered with the state of their friend.
"Maybe I should go talk to him?" Tae wondered.
"Nah. Let him sleep, he was just, you know? Drunk-freaking?"
"Oh, ho, ho," Tae laughed, "what did he doo?"
"Fine." Namjoon said, "I'll throw a blanket over him and let him be." he stalked out of the room.
Tae was still giggling.
"Shh." Jungkook said pulling him even closer refusing to open his eyes, "Let's go back to sleep."
"It's just," he laughed, "poor Namjoon! What ever did he think? Coming home finding a naked Jimin on the couch, with a banana!"
Now they were both giggling.
They'd stop, and then one of them would get going again setting the other one off and so it went on for quite some time, giggling with their eyes closed while cuddling eachother.
"I'm so happy right now," Tae confessed, "I wanna stay like this forever!"
"Mm, let's." Kook agreed, pulling Tae more on top of him, giving him a kiss on top of his head.
"Shit!" Tae complained as the new position put pressure on his bladder, "Now I have to pee!"
Jungkook let go of him and sighed when he lost his cuddle, but decided his same need would benefit from beeing adressed too and followed Tae to the bathroom. He put his arms around Tae and rested his head on his shoulder, "You're sexy even when you pee, baby."
"Shit, Kook! You're gonna make me miss!"
"Here, let me help you." he lowered his hands and took Tae's peepee in a firm grip.
Taehyung leaned his head back, letting Jungkook help him, "Mm, I could get used to this," he said, letting his own hands travel back to cup Jungkook.
"My turn," Jungkook's voice was already thick from emotion, "before I get so hard it's impossible."
The switched places. It took a sec for Kook to actually be able to relieve himself, it was strangely titillating having someone else's hands hold your penis when you peed.
"I'm so kinky." he sighed.
"Mm." Tae bit down on his shoulder, "I like it!"
Jungkook flushed the toilet and turned around to kiss his fiancé.
"Jump up on the counter for me." Tae said and Jungkook complied.
"Mm." Tae licked his lips looking his man over from where he was standing, "Spread your legs a bit."
Tae leaned back on the bathroom wall, looking.
Jungkook slowly opened his legs leaning back on the cold mirror, feeling every hair on his body stand up under Taehyung's scrutinising eyes, burning his skin.
Tae was just looking at him and still he could feel his cock starting to swell, growing bigger by the second. What kind of sorcery was this?
He had no idea what Tae was up to next but he was here for it!
Tae bent down and got out a bottle of baby oil from under the sink and let it drizzle down his own torso.
He started spreading the oil out in long strokes, pausing to play with his nipples, rubbing both of them, coating them with oil. He let out a deep moan when the nipple play started to send pulses down to his groin, awaking his little friend.
Well, it wasn't that little. He smirked.
"Are you gonna let me in on the secret?" Jungkook asked in a muffled voice, eating him up with his eyes.
Taehyung put some more oil on his abs without answering, going lower, and lower, and lower, putting more oil in his hands before, finally, coating first his balls and lastly, and now he was breathing heavily, his rising hard-on. He groaned in time with his strokes, electrifying Jungkook's whole body.
Tae opened his eyes to watch Jungkook's reaction as he was pleasuring himself and got almost floored by the fire in Kook's eyes.
He was still leaning against the mirror, legs spread wide apart, his rock hard cock standing in full attention between his thighs.
Oh, those thighs! Taehyung gasped.
He almost dropped the bottle when he picked it up again, not only because he was getting slippery, but because the sight of that specimen, seated at the counter, made it almost impossible to focus.
He took one of Jungkook's feet and put it against his chest, slowly pouring oil on the calf and the thigh, before starting to massaging it in.
He ran his hands from Jungkook's knee up over his chisled thigh, closing in on his groin, but carefully avoiding touching anything essential.
When he was satisfied with his work, he began on the other leg, not touching Jungkook's member this time around either.
After that he got to work on Jungkook's torso. The poor man was panting, gasping for air by now.
Taehyung dripped the oil down on Jungkook's nipples, one drop at the time, Kook's whole body was jerking in fits and spasms from trying to keep still.
Tae circled in on his preciousness, closer, closer, putting more oil in his hand and wedgeing it in under Jungkook's balls and ass, tickling his hole, dipping his balls in oil.
Saliva was dropping from Jungkook's tongue 'cause his mouth was wide open.
"Lift your hip, baby." Tae growled and Jungkook's eyes flew open. He had placed himself between Jungkook's legs and as Kook lifted his hip, Taehyung slid his cock under Jungkook's balls, making them both groan.
He started thrusting between Jungkook's ass cheeks and the counter, taking Jungkook's hyper attentive cock in his hands and stroking it in an uneven pace that was marvelous!
It was a repeated pattern that built up Jungkook's orgasm with every slippery stroke.
"I'm coming." Taehyung panted in Jungkook's mouth, and when Jungkook felt the warm cum pulsate against his ass, he came so hard he lifted himself off the counter. Taehyung bent down quickly to catch his load in his mouth, cleaning him up, licking his top.
"Jesus Christ, Tae!" Jungkook collapsed with his arms around Tae's neck, "What are you doing to me?"
Taehyung closed his arms around Jungkook and slid him closer, resting himself on his shoulder, "I think this nothing-up-the-ass-thing is doing wonders for our sexlife, babe."
"Oh, yeah." Kook agreed, "It's just, ever since we got engaged, I, you just, touch me and I come! Like a twelve-year-old! I used to be able to go for hours!" he laughed between pants.
"Same." Tae admitted, "But I'm not complaining! It feels like we've turned up the temperature a notch."
"A notch?!" Jungkook protested, "Try like on another scale!"
"Mm," Tae nuzzled Kook's neck, "Me likey."
"Tell me about it!"