27

🔥

"OMG, OMG, OMG, look at my man!" Jungkook panted, staring at his phone.
"Huh?" Hobi said, absentminded.
"Look!"
Jungkook showed him his phone.

"Look!"Jungkook showed him his phone

"Holy smoke!" Hobi drooled. Little bit. "Is that the new car ad?"
"Uhu." Jungkook nodded and pulled his phone back to study it some more, "I have to," he said, stood up, rang his man up and left the arena.
"Well..." Hobi laughed, they hadn't even started practise yet and Jungkook just left!
"Where's Jungkook going?" Coach asked, bewildered.
Should he lie?
'Cause Hobi was pretty sure Jungkook was about to, you know? Slap the salami? Moan into his lover's ear? Through the phone?
He decided to lie.
"He had some pressing matter to take care of." he almost couldn't keep a straight face, "I'm sure he'll be back soon." he had to look down on his own phone to keep it together.

"Baby," Jungkook gasped, "help me. I have to," he swallowed.
"Have to what?" Taehyung teased.
"Talk to me." Jungkook growled, closing the door to his private bathroom.
"But, what do you want me to say?" Taehyung asked, innocently.
"Tae!" Jungkook whined.
"Ok." Tae's voice dropped, "Open your pants." he ordered.
"Hmmn." Jungkook moaned and did as ordered.
"I'm playing with your balls." Tae said, without further ado.
"Hoooh." Jungkook closed his eyes and felt his fingers tease his balls, imagining Tae's instead.
"You want my mouth," Tae continued, "but I'm not giving it to you."
Jungkook's entire body clenched and his shoulder blades contracted, creating an almost icy feeling on his back.
"My fingers are tickling your belly."
"Haammng." Jungkook drooled, and had his hand stroke the taunt skin on his lower abdomen.
"I brush against your cock." Taehyung growled, he was getting a bit worked up himself, stroking his member ontop of his pants, "I'm getting hard." he confessed, "So I'm opening my own pants, touching myself."
"God!" Kook leaned his back against the bathroom wall, "Go on!"
"Mmm, it feels so good." Tae moaned, "My hands on my cock."
"Tae!"
"You want my hands on your cock?" Taehyung asked, "My long, lean hands on your hard cock?"
"Yeah." Jungkook gasped.
"Put your hands around it. Pretend it's mine you're holding." he ordered, and Jungkook clasped his hand around his own length, feeling as if Tae's hands were his own and he was holding Tae's warm, smooth, naked, rock hard, cock instead.
"Stroke my cock, baby." Tae growled.
"Oh!"
"Slowly!"
"Hmmng." Jungkook slowed down.
"Yeah, that's right. You feel so good, baby." Tae whispered, "So good."
Jungkook could hear him shuffling around on the other end, "Feel my hand twisting your top?" Tae asked.
"Yeas," Jungkook slobbered.
"Twisting, running my fingers along the edge of your top, playing with your slit."
"Hoohmmn." Jungkook almost dropped the phone.
"Dipping down, teasing your balls."
"HOOOHhhh!" Jungkook was shivering.
"Moving up along your shaft," Taehyung growled, mimicking his own words on himself, "Putting pressure juuust below your plump top. Stroking it. You feel my fingers move up over your top? Every stroke? Going faster and faster?"
"Yeas." Jungkook drooled.
"I want to hear you moan my name, baby."
"Taehyung." Jungkook moaned.
"Good." Tae moaned back, "Can you feel it? Can you feel your orgasm, baby?"
"Uh-huuummmh." Jungkook surely could.
Every stroke he felt in his entire body, making the muscles in his back contract, tensing his thighs, stretching his his neck, making him question who the hell he was anymore.
"Come for me, baby." Tae ordered, "Let me hear you come."
"Oooh Gooodh!" Jungkook started to shake, feeling the soft pulsating swoosh in his hand, "Taehyung," he slured, "I'm coming!"
"AAahh!" Tae gasped, coming too, "So good, babhhyy!"
"Ah!" Jungkook tilted his pelvis up and shot a last strand out over his hand, "Jesus Christ, Taehyung." he panted, "Imma fuck you so hard when I get home!"
"Mmm." Tae purred, contentedly, "Looking forward to it, baby. Gotta go. Jin and Minho are here." he sighed, and hung up.
Jungkook was still stroking his dick, milking his orgasm, feeling less than enthusiastic about field practise right now.
He was mushy.
Understanding the word flaccid on an entirely new level.
Wanting a nap.
And Taehyung's arms around him.