16

🔥

As soon as the door closed behind them, Taehyung pushed Jungkook up against the wall, tongued him and ripped his shirt open.
"That was a really nice shirt." Jungkook gasped.
"Shut up." Tae growled, and desperately unbuttoned Jungkook's pants, pulling them down, having to sit down, rather less than gracefully with a painful thump, when the stockings and garter belt came into view.
"You are the sexiest man alive." he gasped, mouth half open, raking his eyes over Jungkook's body and had to steady himself, leaning back on his hands.
He'd been hyper aware of Jungkook's undergarments the whole evening and was so horny he thought he might pass out soon.
He'd even thought about fingering him at the restaurant but that was crossing a line, even for them.
"I want to fuck you." Jungkook admitted, low down in his chest, feeling his cock come to life and begin to rise out of the lace.
"Yes." Taehyung drooled, "Please fuck me." he begged, helplessly looking up at Jungkook.

Jungkook bent down and picked Taehyung up from the floor, like he was a piece of paper, and with a tight grip on Tae's ass, tongue down his throat, he carried him into the bedroom, and dropped him on the bed, "Take your clothes off." he ordered and Taehyung hurriedly complied, egged on by Jungkook's heavy breathing, and couldn't resist bending over with his ass practically in Jungkook's face as he got out of his pants.
Jungkook bit him on one of his ass cheeks. Hard.
"Had I known you went commando tonight," Kook growled, "I would've put you on my lap and had my way with you, right then and there." he gasped and licked Tae's balls from behind.
"Hnnng." Tae had to hold on to the bed with his hands, his legs were made of jello.
Jungkook pushed two fingers in as he bent over Taehyung and used his other hand to turn Tae's face so he could kiss him.
"Right there, huh?" Kook panted as he played with the spot.
"Yes, Jungkook, right there." Taehyung replied, obediently, on a breath, and moaned.
"I want to tie you up, can I tie you up?"
"Yes, Jungkook, you can tie me up." Tae continued his submission.
Kook kissed him and left to fetch the ropes he'd meticulously packed before leaving.
"Rest your head on the bed, baby." he ordered and tied Taehyung's arms to the inside of his ankles, making him push his ass up and spread his legs. Tae turned his head a bit so he could watch Jungkook between his own legs, "Jungkook, I'm gonna come." he warned before Jungkook had even touched him.
"Yes!" Kook sobbed, and Tae let his orgasm free, started to buck, shaking like he'd had a fit.
"OOOOH!" Tae yelled, shooting his load up his chest, "TAKE ME! TAKE ME NOW JUNGKOOK!"
Jungkook almost fainted as he entered him, feeling his hips take over by themselves and thrust and dance completely uncoordinated, he was just along for the ride.
"I'M STILL COMING, I'M STILL COMING, I'M STILL COMING!" Tae shouted, beginning to have convulsions from the intense pleasure.
"I. LOVE. YOUUUU!" Jungkook howled to the skies and emptied himself, pulling Tae's hips towards him, feeling Tae clench around his cock, still orgasming under him.
He collapsed ontop of him, "OMG, Tae." he breathed against Tae's neck and pulled the ropes open and they tipped to their sides.
"Hurgl." Tae moaned as a last streak of orgasm flit through him, making his whole body tense up in one last spurt, still shivering, "Marry me." he gasped.
"Will." Jungkook kissed his shoulder blade.
"Love me."
"Do."
"Hold me." Taehyung started crying.
"Baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked, worried, and gathered him in his arms.
"I'm so scared, Jungkook!" Tae cried, "And I miss my brother!"
"Oh, baby," Jungkook sighed, "I miss your brother too." he kissed Tae on the side of his head, knowing exactly what he ment, and held him closer.
"And I'm so in love with you!" Tae continued, "And I feel like such a bad person, leaving my brother, going away, having fun, when he's,"
"Struggling?"
"Yes!" Tae shouted, "And I don't want to go home! I don't want to have to deal with him anymore!" now he was full on uglycrying, "I ju-hust wa-hant to-ho be-he with youuu." he broke down and hid his head against Jungkook's chest.
"Have you talked to him today?" Jungkook wondered stroking his hair.
"No." Tae whined.
"Maybe we should call him?"
"May, no," Tae shook his head, "I don't want him to know I'm breaking apart."
"Ok, baby." Jungkook kissed his head again and just held him.