4

🔥

As soon as the door closed behind them, having arrived safely at the hotel, Hobi fell into Minho's arms, wrapped his arms around his neck and started crying.
"Why are you crying, baby?"
"Because I'm so happy, and I'm so scared something's going to happen to you and how much that would hurt, and I'm so in love with you, and I feel so blessed, and I'm so tired, and I want you, and seing Jin like that, and," Hobi realised he was rambling but couldn't stop, "I'm so proud of you, and I want you to fuck me against this wall, and I want to make love to you and hold you in my arms and,"
Minho kissed him, "I want to make love to you, too," he slobbered, "but I need you, and, I,"
"Fuck me." Hobi panted, "Up against this wall. Now. Then we sleep. And then we make love." he started to unbutton his shirt and paused to get out of his pants first, wanting to be as close as he could get as soon as he could get there.
Minho fell to his knees and took Hobi in his mouth while he got out of his own shirt.
"OMG, OMG, OMG," Hobi chanted, and almost came when Minho put two fingers in him, "Hurry baby." he urged through chattering teeth.
"I have no lube." Minho gasped as he let up.
"In my bag." Hobi told him, streaching his hand out.
"I'll get it, my love." Minho whispered and nibbled his way up Hobi's torso, ending on the collarbone, reaching for the bag and finding the bottle.
"I love you," he breathed and hooked Hobi's right leg over his arm and positioned himself.
"Ok?" he asked.
Hobi grabbed his hair and pulled his face close, "I need you to fill me, Minho, I need you in me." he hissed through clenched jaws.
"Oh, God!" Minho shivered and entered him, "You are so sexy." he kissed him, "You make me lose control, baby!" he panted, "All good?" he still wanted to know before he started moving.
"Oh, yeah." Hobi moaned, "Please lose all control!" he promted him, "Faster, baby."
This was not going to take long, both of them realised.
"I love you, I love you, I love you." Minho started chanting in time with his hard hitting thrusts.
Hobi clawed at his back, cupping his ass in his hands, "OHH GOOODHH! I'm, I'm, I'M COMMMMINNGGH!" Hobi came in convulsions, wrapping his other leg around Minho's back, pushing his back into the wall and his pelvis against Minho but still clinging on to him like a monkey, losing himself in this moment where every part of his body contracted as he shot his load up between them.
"AAAAHHHH!" Minho shuddered apart, pressing Hobi up against the wall with his body, panting against his shoulder. "I love you."
"Mmmng." Hobi agreed.

Minho carried him into the shower, not breaking apart, even as they were standing under the hot water, kissing.
"Put me down, baby." Hobi whispered, knowing full well, how heavy he was.
"I don't want to." Minho said and kissed him again, "I still need you." he confessed.
"I know baby." Hobi said softly, "But we're both dead tired and need to get some sleep."
"I know." Minho said, but didn't put him down, "You're right, I just," he shivered, "I love you."
"I love you." Hobi stroked the wet hair out of Minho's face, "Let's hurry so we can hold eachother 'til we fall asleep."
"I can't let you go yet." Minho realised, "I just, can't." he gasped on a sob and held him tighter than tight.
"Oh, baby." Hobi said and wrapped his arms around him, "I'm here, I've got you, I'm here, I love you, I've got you." he comforted Minho as he cried his helt in tears of terror and worry.

Hobi had very quickly become the most important person in Minho's life and all he really wanted to do right now, was take him someplace safe and keep him out of harm's way, but instead, he was plotting a course for all of them that ment exposure, danger, getting hate thrown at them, putting them all, putting Hobi, his love, his, the most amazing guy in the world as far as Minho was concerned, at risk.
Because Hobi wanted him to.
Trusted him to.
And Jin, of all people, taking such a foolish risk!
Behaving like a spoiled brat, not getting his way!
Minho hadn't worried that much about Jin's safety, because Jin wasn't an idiot.
Or careless.
But, still, there he was, bruised, battered and an eye short.
And it could've been so much worse!
It just proved that none of them were safe.
Anywhere.
And Hobi, his Hoseok, his, everything!
Minho pressed himself against Hobi, needing to feel him close!
He was so scared.
And so tired.
And so in love.
And kinda in charge.
He cried harder.
So much emotion. All in a big lump, impossible to untangle.
But Hobi was here.
Minho got to hold him.
Love him.
Need him.
Have a life with him.
Take comfort in him.
Be anchored by him.
He was truly blessed, he realised.
And would choose this, distress, over and over again if it ment he got to have Hobi in his life.
Always.
'Cause he was one lucky mf to have found him in the first place and Hobi wanting him back?
Loving him back?
Miracle.