21

🔥

Eventhough the food was devine, Taehyung would never be able to recall what they actually ate.
He would always just remember Jungkook's shining eyes, how his hand felt, playing with his, how the world consisted of the two of them, alone.
And no one else.
"Promise me," Jungkook kissed their joined hands, "We'll have dinner in candle light at least once a week, for the rest of our lives?"
"I promise." Tae reached over the table and gave him a kiss, "Just you and me, baby." he sat back down, "You are so lovely. Everyday you make me happy." he sighed, blissfully, "I never tire of you, everything you say, I want to hear, every joy, every hardship, I want to be there with you. Where you go, I will follow."
Jungkook felt his heart burst out of him and how tears threatened to escape his eyes, "Where you go I will follow." he whispered like an echo, and stood up, gently pulling Tae with him so they could kiss, for real.
"I am, deeply, in love with you, Kim Taehyung," Jungkook softly, but very adamantly said, "and I feel so fortunate you love me too."
"Oh, God, yes, I, do." Tae breathed, "I sometimes get this deep sense of awe, like, has there really been anyone else in the history of humanity that has felt, shared, this love that we do? And I know there must've been, but, I don't really believe it either. Because it's so great, so profound, so breathtakingly beautiful, the love we share, 'nd"
Jungkook kissed him.
And picked him up in his arms, setting his course to the bedroom.

"Let's light some candles in here." Jungkook suggested in a raspy voice, as he put Tae down, "You are so beautiful in candle light, Taehyung, it tugs on my heart." he admitted and pulled a strand of hair behind Tae's ear again, "I love looking at you in that soft light. I love looking at you," he confessed with a shrug and a crooked smile, "but in candle light, your beauty astounds me."
Taehyung had turned mute and just nodded, but didn't move, or if he couldn't?
So Jungkook got to it and lit as many as he found.

"I want to undress you." he whispered, coarsely in Tae's ear, "Can I?"
Tae nodded, mouth open, bewildered.
Jungkook took his hand and kissed all his figertops one by one, as he pulled the jacket sleeve off him, placed a wet kiss on the wrist before resting Tae's hand on his own shoulder and lifted the other hand, repeating his actions.
"I love you." Tae breathed, when he had both of his hands on Jungkook's shoulders.
"I love you." Jungkook opened the vest, one button at the time, careful to not touch Taehyung just yet.
He leaned forward and nibbled on Tae's jaw, going down along his neck, kissing his collarbone and continuing out over his shoulder as he removed the garment.
In a sudden move, he pulled Tae in by hooking his fingers into the lining of his pants and fitted their mouths together as he ran his hand over Tae's naked back and up trough his hair, cradling his head as they kissed.
Tae's body was not working.
He had no use of his arms if Kook didn't hold them and he relied solely on Jungkook to keep him upright, slumping against him like a ragdoll.
He felt Kook open his pants and pull them down, "Jungkook." he said, helplessly as his man put him in his mouth, "H-ooohh." Tae tipped his head back, unable to balance it on his shoulders when it felt like Jungkook was everywhere.
Surrounding him.
All of him.
The heavy, liquid, searing hot, him, that wouldn't be able to move even if he wanted to, "Let me taste you." he begged, panting, opening his eyes, looking at the ceiling.
Trying to look at the ceiling.
His eyes wouldn't focus.
"Soon." Jungkook promised.
And Taehyung had to look down, "God!" he hissed, when the sight of the now, somehow, naked, Jungkook looking up at him with his pouty lips around Tae's cock, killed him.
He ran his hands through Kook's hair, feeling the soft strands glide between his fingers.
"Amazing." he moaned, but softly pushed Jungkook off him and got down on his knees opposite him, "I want to come with you." he explained, and kissed his man, "Not in your mouth." he whispered and kissed his way down Jungkook's body.
"Let's get on the bed first." Jungkook asked, with difficulty breathing, he really did like when Tae came in his mouth. Just hearing him say it turned him on.
"Ok." Tae stood up, smiling, holding out a hand for Kook to take, which he did.