31

🔥

"Oh, it feels good to be home." a voice said with a clear, relieved tone to it.
"Namjoon!" the boys shouted, dropping everything running over to hug him.
"You're home!" Tae smiled and put his head on his shoulder as Jungkook was doing on the other side.
"We missed you!" Jungkook sniffled.
"Baby!" Jin shrieked and ran to his man, who was still in his military uniform with the unfamiliar buzz cut, but actually here, throwing himself in his arms, "Omg! You're home! You're home!" Jin cried.
"For good." Namjoon said, voice thick with emotion.
The two lost all sense of piety and started a heated make-out session right then and there.
"Um, guys." Tae smiled from Jungkook's arms, "Maybe you should," he motioned to the back of the house, "get a room?"
"Ok." Jin panted, and they fumbled their way without breaking apart one second.
"Uwu." Jungkook smiled, hand to his heart, "Dads are in love!"
"How about," Tae turned around, slowly moving in, groin first, "get out of here and have some fun of our own?" he suggested.
"I'm so for it." Jungkook said pulling him in by the beltloops, "Provided, there'll be some serious fucking?"
"Oh," Tae licked his neck and bit him, kinda hard actually, on the jaw, "there'll be some serious fucking. I promise." he placed his lips on Jungkook's collarbone, and sucked. Leaving a big mark on there, before moving an inch lower and repeating the action. "This place right here," he put his soft fingers at the hollow between his collarbones, "is my favourite place on earth." he kissed it, "You are my favourite perfume, it's so good." he sniffed him, "but right here," he put his nose where his fingers just had caressed Jungkook, "the you perfume is simply devine." he kissed him right on his chest, "I love you."
"Taehyung, you make me want to take you right here." Jungkook groaned, cradling Tae's ass in his hands.
"Let's go to a hotel and you can fuck me in the shower." Tae whispered.
"Come on then," Kook took his hand and yanked Tae with him out the door.

They kissed, violently, in the elevator, going up.
They kissed and felt eachother up in the hall, moving towards their room.
They kissed, while undressing, going in to their room.
Taehyung pulled Jungkook's pants down before the door was even closed behind them, and put him in his mouth.
"Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg." Jungkook was chanting in time with Tae's sucking.
"Please fuck me." Tae gasped as he let up.
"In the shower?" Jungkook panted.
"Mhm."
"Then get undressed and get in there!" Jungkook ordered.
Never had anyone gotten out of their clothes faster than Tae in this moment. He was sure.
In no time, he was in the shower, water running, bent over and holding out a bottle of lube towards Jungkook, "Prep me." he demanded.
Jungkook fell on his knees and stuck his tounge right in Taehyung's puckered hole.
"Omg." Tae heaved, whipping his head back from the pleasure, "What are you doing?"
Jungkook swirled his tounge around before pulling it out, flicking it over the rim, "Eating you." he mumbled, "I've wanted to try this for some time now but,"
"Don't stop!" Tae complained, making Jungkook smile and continue on.
Jungkook coated his fingers with lube, tangerine flavoured, their favourite, and pushed one finger in under his tounge, making sure to graze the sweet spot.
"AAAHH!" Tae shook in front of him, "You're killing me!"
Another finger went in and Jungkook bent them on each side of Tae's prostate, massaging it from both sides.
"PUT YOUR FUCKING DICK IN ME NOW OR I'M LEAVING!" Tae yelled.
"Your wish is my command." Jungkook growled and coated his cock with an ample amount of lube and rammed it in.
"YES!" Tae was sobbing, finally getting what he wanted, "JERK ME OFF!" he pleaded.
Or demanded.
Depending on who you'd ask.
Jungkook complied and started pulling on Tae's member in the same rythm as he was thrusting, holding on to Tae's hip with the other, "Baby, I'm so close!" he exhaled with his eyes closed.
"L-let g-go!" Tae stuttered as he started to feel his release building up.
"AAAHHH!" Jungkook shot his load right up Taehyung's ass, thrusting trough his release.
When Taehyung felt him, he started to shake, clenching around Jungkook's cock, coming on the wall of the shower, "JUNGKOOK!"
Jungkook wound his arms around Taehyung and rested his head on his back, "I love you."
The stood like that for quite some time, 'til their breathing evened out.
"I should pull out." Jungkook said, softly.
Taehyung reached back with one arm and held him in place by Kook's buttock, "Don't," he said, "not yet. I like being this close to you."
"Ok." Kook agreed and put more of his weight on Tae, as his hands searched for a soap and started to clean Tae's front when he found one.
He let his hand with the soap glide over Tae's chest, lathering him up. Reaching up to his neck and arms, gliding over his toned biceps, and dipping in to his armpits.
"I'm gonna get hard again." Tae warned in a husky voice.
"Good."
Jungkook slid his soapy hands down Taehyung's taunt belly and went lower, cleaning his balls and thighs, working up some real foam before taking care of Tae's more precious parts.
He pulled out slowly, making Taehyung moan, and carfully ministered to his ass, making him squeaky clean, before hurriedly cleaning himself too.

"I want you on the bed on all fours." Tae nodded his head out the bathroom to the bed.
"Yeah?" Jungkook smiled.
"Mm." Tae was drying his hair with a towel, "Now go." he said without looking away from his own reflection.
Jungkook almost stumbled over his own feet in the exhilaration, climbing up on the bed, turning his ass in Tae's direction.
"My, my, what a dish." Tae whispered as he walked out there.
Jungkook was already hard again, and practically drooling as he slured, "Prep me."
Tae threw the bottle of lube on the bed, "Do it yourself."
God! What a turn on! Jungkook whimpered as he squirted out some lube in his hand and reached first between his legs, grazing his own hard-on with a moan and tried to push a finger in, but realised he couldn't really reach. So he went 'round back instead and succeeded, making himself gasp.
He started moving his finger in and out and soon Taehyung ordered him to put another one in, which he gladly did.
Knowing Taehyung was behind him, watching, was very hot and Jungkook wanted his man to go wild from the sight.
"Another." Tae growled.
"Yeah!" Kook panted as he complied, finger fucking himself. It was so good. Who would've known?
He could hear Tae's laboured breathing and the sound of the lube bottle, "Open your legs a little bit more, baby." Taehyung demanded and Jungkook did.
"That's enough."
Jungkook pulled his fingers out and pushed his ass out even further.
He felt Tae climb on to the bed behind him, the anticipation was killing him!
Tae aligned himself with Kook's entrance and at a freaking glacial speed, slowly pushed himself all the way in.
Jungkook was shaking like an aspen leaf. It was so good!
Equally slow, Tae pulled almost all the way out, before pushing in again.
"Pick up the pace!" Jungkook begged, out of his mind with lust.
"No." Taehyung refused and kept the infuriating pace going.
Jungkook bent his arms so he could rest his head on the bed, "I'm going crazy, Tae!" he whined, "This is too intense!"
"Does it feel good?"
"Yes!"
"Then we keep going."
"I hate you!" Jungkook muttered, trying to quicken the pace by thrusting backwards, but Tae only gripped his hips and held him in place.
Jungkook suddenly came, surprising both him and Taehyung.
"Good boy." Tae praised him and finally picked up his pace, slamming in to Jungkook, who started to feel another orgasm building up from the end of his spine, "I gonna come again!" he admitted, completely amazed by it all.
"Let's come together," Tae panted, "let me know when." he was pounding Kook, hard and fast.
"I'm, I'm, I'm, NOW!"
"OOOOHHH GOOOOD!" Taehyung collapsed ontop of Jungkook, convulsing with each spurt.
"I'm never going to get enough of you." Tae confessed as he was kissing Jungkook's neck, "I'll always want more."
"You can have more." Jungkook muttered against the covers, "You can have it all."