Hitoshi x Reader: Wonderful Rush

"I have been assigned to work in building 4. Nice to meet you supervisor." The new guy saluted with a smile.

'Why wasn't I aware about this?' Kenshirou thought with a deadpan look.

"Doggy!" You slammed the door to his office open.

"What is it?" He turns to you.

"No.75 requested to train at building 3. Kiji has already gave me permission to take him there. I just need your permission then I'll be on my way." You take a seat on a nearby couch.

"Oh sure. Increase my work load." Kenshirou says sarcastically. He didn't want to fill out some paperwork about the inmates visit to another building. He had enough paperwork as it is.

"Thanks Dog!" You give him the peace sign and head to the door.

You then stop in your tracks at the person standing by the door.

'This must be Hajime's little brother.' You thought.
--------
You had went through some of Hajime's stuff and found a picture of him with someone. At the time you thought it was a girl but when you questioned him about it, he said it was his brother. You didn't believe it at first but then you thought about Hajime making jokes. He doesn't make jokes.
--------
"Hello. Officer Sugoroku at your service. A new guard assigned to work at building 4 immediately." He salutes.

"Why wasn't I aware about this?" You deadpan at Kenshirou.

You are the deputy supervising officer of building 4. Second in charge of the building. You get info just as important as Kenshirou does.

-----Time Skip-----

It's been probably about two months since then. Since you met Hitoshi.

"Is their a reason as to why you called me here?" You asked when you turned the corner. Hitoshi jumped surprised and looked at you shocked before smiling.

"You gave me startle. It's amazing how you can sneak around without getting noticed." He practically praises you.

"Thanks I guess. Not like I mean to sneak aliens anyways. It just happens. So you wanna get to the point? I'm supposed to head to the deputy supervisor meeting in headquarters. So I don't really have much time to chat." You point over your shoulder at headquarters direction with your thumb.

"I'll make this quick." He shuffles nervously.

You raise an eye brow at him. "Is something wrong-?!" You quietly gasp.

After a moment, you kissed back. The two of you kissed gently. Not finding the need to rush. It was wonderful.

I guess you could say, it's a Wonderful Rush.