Mitsuru x Reader: Hyakushiki Sisters

"Next up, we have inmate no.8 with supervisor Tadaomi Karasuma representing building 9!" Mitsuru yells through the speaker.

"Go show them what we're made of sir!" A few guards from building 9 cheered.

"You got this (Y/n)!" Your cell mate Natsu cheered.

Mochi pounding.

Building 9 against building 11.

"Let the match begin!" Mitsuru yelled.

Karasuma jumped up onto the large, towering bowl and began hitting the mochi with all his strength.

"Don't look at me Mitsuru." You quietly talked to yourself as you attacked the inmate your facing.

"Have a crush huh?" The male teased.

"Bastard! Quit teasing me!" You attack him with all your strength.

-----Else Where-----

"Wow. I'm starting to see the resemblance between you two. I guess you are the Hyakushiki sisters." Mitsuru comments, not taking his eyes off you.

"That may be so, however, I am still disappointed in her. She shouldn't have done what she did to get into prison." Momoko says disappointedly.

"Oh come on, give her a break. She did what she did to see you more often. Such a nice sister. Willing to do anything to see you. Aren't you gonna be proud of her determination sister bird?" Mitsuru teases.

"I am well aware of her reason. I'm just not supportive of her choice." Momoko spoke.

"Have it your way then. I'm glad she did though. She is pretty good looking." Mitsuru says.

"Bastard! Don't talk about my sister like that!" Momoko grabs Mitsuru and throws him down to the ground.

Yes. The ground. They are on a higher level. It's honestly a miracle how he never dies when she does that to him. She practically beats him to death yet he is still perfectly fine.

"Ah!" You yelp when something just suddenly lands right in front of you.

Taking a closer look at it, you see it's Mitsuru.

"What the-? Momoko did this didn't she?" You questioned.

"Yeah but I'm used to it." He says.

You watch as he stands up and stretches.

The others in the stadium sweat dropped at how unfazed he seemed by the entire thing.

"Well. Good luck out here." He kisses you on the cheek, making a blush appear on them.

"How dare you! You will infect her with your craziness! Come here you!" Momoko chases after him with a club, Mitsuru runs off happily, you chase after Momoko, trying to keep her from killing Mitsuru.

In the end, building 9 got to excel to the next round. Ended up losing to building 3. It was still great though.

You got to hang out with Mitsuru on his little podium and chat with Momoko for a bit.