Guards x Reader: Halloween Special

Let's face it...the guards are just as dumb as the inmates.

I mean, as if they could do any better with a child's "babies".

-----Monday-----

"There." Hajime sighed satisfied.

He stood back up and went to go sit back down, at least trying to get somewhat relaxed.

Looking over at the guy he was stuck watching the cat with, he rolled his eyes, "You're fine."

"I know I am! Doesn't change the fact that it stings like hell." Samon muttered the last bit with a hiss. Rubbing alcohol on cuts burned.

The monkey didn't understand why Hajime was so good with cats.

"Quit whining monkey. We still have to find her a halloween costume." Hajime grumbled.

-----Tuesday-----

"Why are you hiding?" Hitoshi asked, holding the ginger fluffy cat close to him.

Kenshirou stiffened up, before stepping further back into the closet. "I-I'm not hiding. I'm just taking cover."

"From what?" Hitoshi asked lost.

The cat jumped out of his arms, strutting over to Kenshirou.

"I'm allergic!" He sneezed.

"Well someone needs to watch it while I go make something for (y/n)'s costume!" Hitoshi cried.

-----Wednesday-----

"Why doesn't it love me?" Momoko cried in her corner.

Mitsuru chuckled, holding the ginger furred cat closer to him.

"I guess this furr ball adds on to things you want to love you but don't."

Immediately, he was beat to a pulp. "Don't remind me!" She shouted.

"Well....at least little Minj is okay." He looked over at the cat, sitting comfortably on the wardens desk. He coughed out blood.

"Meow." The kitty meowed, padding at the little witch hat Momoko has bee working on for the cat.

-----Thursday-----

Yelling in panic, Kiji ran over to the expensive bottle of perfume that almost fell off the counter.

The cat ran off.

He swore he could see a sly smirk on its fluffy face.

"Ruka! Get in here and help me!" Kiji shouted, as he chased the cat around.

Walking in the room, the cat ran right up to Ruka, "The furr ball can't be that much trouble." He replies calmly, picking up the small feline.

"It ruined your work on (y/n)'s makeup." Kiji replies bluntly, holding up some papers that have your face drawn on it, with some makeup on it. Thought...it was completely ruined.

"How dare it!" Ruka shouts.

-----Friday-----

"Go to your dad!" Tomato points a finger at Mao.

"Come here kitty." Mao opened his arms, kneeling on the floor.

The cat only sat there, in between the two.

Tomato didn't seem to care for the cat, so the feelings were mutual. But Mao was desperate for its attention.

"Come here already!" Mao shouted annoyed.

"Meow." The cat moved, towards Tomato.

"Love me nya~!"

"Don't love me!"

"Meow!"

-----Saturday-----

"Aw! They like each other." Seitarou smiled at the sweet scene before him.

"Hahahahaha! Hopefully we don't need to worry about kittens being born." Yamato laughs.

Your cat, Minj, and Kuu were snuggling each other.

They looked away for a minute, gwtting back to online shopping for halloween decorations. Then when Seitarou looked back, he paled, "Where are they!?"

"They're both gone!?" Yamato shouted.

"They just vanished." Seitarou cried as Yanato ran out, going to look for the two felines. Hey, it was possible. His confusion of directions could come in handy at times.

-----Sunday-----

"Hi!" You jumped out of the helicopter, waving excitedly.

A few guards waved back, and a few nodded.

Skipping over, you stop in front of the warden.

"Thank you for taking care of Minj auntie momo." You smiled cutely.

She smiled gently at her 8 year old niece, "It was no problem. Was it boys?" She looked back at the guards who participated in taking care of the cat.

"No ma'am. No issue at all." They all said in sync.

The scratch marks on some of them gave it away though.

Smiling in thanks, you run back to the pink copter, "Thanks again! Let's go Minj! We have a Halloween party to get too!"

Said cat meowed, chasing after you happily.

The guards paled.

Stuttering, Momoko glances over her shoulder, "Did anyone...get any work done on her party?"

No one said anything.

"Scatter!" At Mitsuru's shout, everyone scattered to get things done.

I might make one like this again. Accept, instead of the guards taking care of readers animals, they take care of reader who would be a toddler.