Cell 13 x Reader: Jyugo! We miss you!

"I am supervisor Mitsuba and I will be in charge of you for the day." Kiji stood in front of yourself and your cellmates. Well, three of them anyways.

"But you can call me Kiji. Let's, all, have, fun." He winks at you four with a smile.

"Stranger danger!" All four of you yelled.

"I'll have you know I have made a rather difficult journey just to get here so you could all at least show some appreciation." Kiji yells at you four.

"What are you talking about? We're all in the same Prison." Rock says.

"Hey Jyugo, just how big is this place?" After Uno's question, you four sulked, leaving Kiji looking at all a bit taken back.

"That right. He's not here." You look down sadly.

"Wherever he is, I hope he's eating right." Rock says sympathetically.

"I don't wanna rush him but I hope he gets better soon." Nico stared at the ground, worried.

"You know, the cell feels empty without him." Uno sulks.

'I can't make any careless comments with them. The beauty of bond between inmates is absolutely beautiful. Like a flower blooming from cracked pavement.' Kiji looks away, tears threatening his eyes.

"I guess this will do for now." Uno says.

All four of you stared at the 'body pillow' of Jyugo. It was simply a rolled up blanket with a hand drawn picture of Jyugo's head.

"Aw I missed ya Jyugo." Nico smiles at 'Jyugo'.

"You got his typical expression down pat." Rock comments.

"Looks just like him." You nod.

"I guess I am a good artist huh?" Uno compliments himself.

"They've got no sense of aesthetics at all." Kiji talks to himself.