Seitarou x Reader: I love her

R/G-random guys name
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Y/n)-a proud nanba officer in buidling 13-just got dumped by her boyfriend.

She's heartbroken, depressed, and just wants to disappear.

'You'll never be pretty enough to date me.' His words echoed in her mind.

Did he ever love her at all?

She began to wonder.

How could she have missed all the obvious signs? That he never took an interest in her. That he never looked at her twice when she dressed nice for him. That he even hit her.

She tried her best to hide her suffering. Fortunately, Seitarou saw right threw it. Eventually she told him and the innocent cinnamon bun is pissed.

-Seitarou POV-

How dare he say those things to her!

(R/G) clearly doesn't know the definition of true beauty. (Y/n) is beautiful, inside and out. She's the most amazing girl out there.

When she's happy, your spirits are lifted and you can't help but feel happy and warmth.

When she's sad, you feel down with her. You feel empty and desperate to see her smile because it makes you happy.

When she cries, you hate it but you also love it. You hate seeing her shed tears and you feel angry, and just want to hurt however made her cry.
You also love it when she cries, because she looks so innocent and you just want to protect her forever.

When she talks, it's like an angel is singing.

She's always so full of curiosity, as if her entire world is magical.

He lived with her. Does (R/G) have any idea how lucky he was?

Any guy to wake up to the her beautiful face, is the luckiest guy in the world.

I'd do anything to have that. To start my day right.

Her eyes...you could get lost in them. It's like, your swimming in them, and you never wanna get out.

I smiled. I love her.

"I love her." I whispered, hand over my beating heart.

--------

"It's a long story." (Y/n) smiled. Her face red, eyes glossy.

I faught down the blush.

"Please do tell." I urged with a smile.

'I could listen to your angelic voice forever.'

Inspired by one of my many fantasies of Nathaneal from Miraculous XD